Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:54:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019

Started by iamcoop, May 14, 2019, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamcoop

Love hearing Bangladesh smashing it around.

iamcoop

This is an interesting bit of info from the Guardian live feed:

"Mr Cox, India will play their first match Wednesday against South Africa, who will be playing their third game," says Abhijato Sensarma. "This quirk of the fixtures is because the Lodha Committee appointed by the Indian Supreme Court to oversee the BCCI has made it mandatory that the national team won't play any official international cricket for at least 15 days after the IPL finishes. As a result, India's opening match was postponed by two days and we landed up with the current set of fixtures."

The BCCI essentially get whatever they want don't they?

The cricket subreddit is instant suicide for me because the Indian fans are such a massive bunch of bhenchods.

dr beat

sevendaughters

Really good game this. Would love to see Bangladesh get 4 wins, they're slowly getting there, bit by bit. I used to work for a company that had a factory in Bangladesh and would chat creekit with the guys there over email, they were mad for it. Remember it was during this game when Bangladesh were about to beat Australia in a test and crumbled terribly against a brilliant fightback from the Aussies.

rjd2

Not much quality in this Saffer side. Still hoping Miller and "all rounder" Morris might make it. Oh dear.

Bangla got a chance to get to the semis, very strong batting line up.

poo

TMS-ing it at work today innit.

Pak gettin stuck in. This is primo Ingerlund territory though. If we need 600 I reckon we could get them on this pitch. Gonna bet a ton on Eng victory.

Babar going full PAK here but it's hardly anything exciting in relative terms. This is basically Roy and Bairstow languid tier first over bullshit. Let's send these boys PAKing.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Azam sizing Rashid up from ball 1

England captaincy: 3 more overs please mate

Looks flat as fuk out there mind

We're going to analize these dopes.

I quite like Pakistan's erratic nature, appalling one match, brilliant the next.

Some piss poor bowling from us though.

poo

Big total. Should be an entertaining afternoon.

Cuellar

Bundled out for ~250 BET YOU'RE HOUSE ONT

I'm gonna lump that ton on this now. Looking shaky. Odds will be great. Time to take these cunts to the cleaners (both bookies and PAK).

Cuellar

England still favourites on Betfair - a hunner gets you £205 on Pakistan, £180 on England.

Bet EVERYTHING on Pakistan, NOW.

England gonna cruise this. Its free money. Roy already teaching them a fuckin lesson.

poo

Dr Trouser

sweet shot there

..and he's broken the ball

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It looks flat as fuk. The strong wind helping the spinners from one end but hard yards for everyone else. People also criticising the fielding but Pakistan have dropped one already and you should try fielding in a gale, it isn't easy.

Pakistan are favourites though, this would smash the record for a WC chase.

Get Buttler in NOW and teach these guys the meaning of grief

Fuckin emotional cripple Bairstow.

iamcoop

Suppose it's good to get a loss out of the way early days.