Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,490
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:40:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019

Started by iamcoop, May 14, 2019, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
He is a brilliant cheating spineless crybaby coward lying cunt.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Total AIDS from Shit King D-lux but gets away with it.

They always say double the score after 30 but I dunno if that's still the case with five down. As great as Smith is, he's not really destructive. It would take Maxwell going ham, I reckon.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Plenty of scope for SnuffVid Pox-Class to go postal here.

Just our luck if he turns up today after having been total nervous system failure up to today.

Cuellar

I'd have serious reservations about England chasing down 260

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Cuellar on July 11, 2019, 12:53:54 PM
I'd have serious reservations about England chasing down 260

Pretty much pack up and stop playing if a par score is intimidating.

It all comes down to mentality and brain at this point.

My fear is that we will look to dominate too much too soon, because of a fear of looking intimidated.

Well in JOF.

Are we now into the total dogshit? Presumably their tail is fucking shit?

sevendaughters

Cummins is a fighter and can wield a blade but Smith will be thinking he needs to hog the strike here.

sevendaughters

masterclass of quick bowling from Joffrey Archer here, time in prison well spent.

Unthinkable that it wasn't even certain that Jofra would be in the squad before the tournament started eight months ago.

Against this batting line-up, I don't think we could have realistically bowled any better. You have to accept one of the top batsmen in the world will get a score and we've done well to stop the likes of Carey and Maxwell (and Stoinis) from really wrestling it back from us. And again, I'd be more concerned if either Warner or Finch were in over Smith. They're the guys who can really grind your face in it.

It will come down to whether we can live up to the hype we've created over the last few years. Are we the best flat track bullies in the game, or are we the real thing?

Inspector Norse

Why isn't Woakes bowling? He has four overs left and there are seven to go.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Inspector Norse on July 11, 2019, 01:40:44 PM
Why isn't Woakes bowling? He has four overs left and there are seven to go.

Fair question but they hadn't scored a boundary for 9 or 10 overs so the job is being done.

Wood's fast but not very much venom or variation. If Oz bat the fifty, I think they'll have something very defendable in the circumstances.

My gut feeling is that we should curb our instincts. If we bat the fifty, with a few solid innings, this is ours. No need to try to crush them.

Alternatively, Roy could break the back of it in ten overs if he lasts.

Oh fuck off Plunk you dope

sevendaughters

Morgan should just say play your natural game. Get out there and do it how you think it should be done. The pitch is great, just watch out for Starc early doors. Absolute tops Australia will have is 260 here.

I respect your confidence. That's also why I'm not England cricket captain. I don't have the trust or confidence in anyone else.

Smith was clearly out.

iamcoop

If we can't chase 260 on this pitch with our batting line up we don't deserve to be world champions it's as simple as that.

That's absolutely true and fair, but it's no done deal.

This fuckin helps though.

Honestly, fuckin throw on that from Buttler was absolutely incredible.

iamcoop

No excuses not to cunt these off now

Let's bomb these cunts back to the fucking stone age.

HIROSHIMA 2

Cuellar

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 11, 2019, 02:03:04 PM
Honestly, fuckin throw on that from Buttler was absolutely incredible.

Shit it was...I wasn't really looking and assumed he was gearing up to throw at the batsman's end. On par with the Dhoni run out yesterday

Dr Trouser

Fuck sake letting them have too many singles

Haha just seen the replay. It went through his fucking legs! Had he not been wearing a box he wouldn't have been out but he would have been pissing through a bag.