Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:04:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019

Started by iamcoop, May 14, 2019, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Plunkett looking a bit mediocre so far

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 14, 2019, 11:46:58 AM
Get those Australian and India fans out

Get them out of the ground. Security.

So what paid your ticket well fuck off here's a reimbursement. Get out.

Hahaha. Totally agree.

Fact is that it's a lot easier to go hard in the last ten when you bat first. They're looking comfortable. RR of 4 is fine at this stage if they don't lose wickets for another ten or fifteen.

poo

Like I said, Altzeimer's level atmosphere. Utter crack. 

Bowling like total cunts here. It's all going to be down to whether our bollocks shrivel up like California raisins when we're chasing with Boult bowling bananas. We're bound to fuck this up. Kiwis have no pressure because they have no expectations that they're even any good. They just play cricket and don't think about anything else. This time, we're gonna need to bat really fucking well.

druss

If you just went by the crowd noise you'd think this was a division 2 county championship match. I don't want anyone in the crowd to enjoy an England World Cup win, hope NZ get it.

This is drifting away from us. They've played this very very well. Bat away the danger and start to turn the screws. They're playing the conditions really really well. Not even a sniff of a wicket since Jof and Woakes came off. We're going to have to absolutely cunt their bowling to all corners.

sevendaughters

nicely poised here imo.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: druss on July 14, 2019, 12:10:46 PM
If you just went by the crowd noise you'd think this was a division 2 county championship match. I don't want anyone in the crowd to enjoy an England World Cup win, hope NZ get it.

Not fair, about 8 people have been shouting BARMY ARMY for the last 4 minutes

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hahahaha Kane gone

No thanks to Dharmasena slipping back into his usual AIDS zone

Bye you fuckin village idiot hobbit lookin cunt

druss

Dharmasena's AIDS is rapidly getting more severe.

I heard the guy's been injecting. He's been down Knowsley safari park to get the good stuff.

poo

Shit crowd ruining this. Could do with a bit of terrorism.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

No way Roy should have been patching things up with Dharmasena this morning. Don't capitulate to that chump. Should have gone thug stance. Borrowed time you cockblocking AIDS victim. I'll refer you to a fucking cardiologist.

druss

Dharmasena has asked for a review of that wicket, he's not convinced.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

50/50 for me Clive

Inspector Norse

PLUNK

Bit of onomatopoeia for you there Nicholls

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Crowd have been shite though. Typical auction tickets. Drab Ed Sheeran fans more interested in the fact they are there than anything to do with the contest.

Should have dragged 5000 brummies in, if not more, and got them rat arsed and fighty. They'd have whipped these pricks into shape. Pathetic.

These guys sweating blood for their country while you sit there and take selfies. Here's a nosebleed cretin

sevendaughters

they'll wake up when England hit a six, probably wave a flap of dismal laminated card

MiddleRabbit

I like this crowd a lot more.  I'm sick of attention seeking cunts dressed up as bananas, frantically looking for cameras to jump around in front of.  Fuck 'em, I want to watch cricket, not a set of dickheads in the crowd acting like five year olds on Sunny D.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I want a cup final like the collosseum mate. The rest of cricket can go back to normal afterwards

Anyway, was that really lbw... We shall see

Thursday

Suck it. No reviews left.

Thursday

What does ball tracking know anyway? Can't be trusted.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yep, shit decision. They shouldn't have burned the first review, it was so clearly out.

I went out for lunch and it all started happening. Had a delicious chorizo, cheddar and rocket panini. Might have to go back for a wedge of tiffin to see off the sloggers. Unfortunately, I can still see them bowling us out for about 23.

MiddleRabbit

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 14, 2019, 01:20:02 PM
I want a cup final like the collosseum mate. The rest of cricket can go back to normal afterwards

Anyway, was that really lbw... We shall see

Colosseum crowds'd be alright but I'm not all that convinced that the crowds that dressed up as fruit and waggled their fat bellies around below whimsical hand written signs are all that redolent of the colosseum.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

We're u there lllol