Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:01:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mating with other species: a CaB experiment

Started by Replies From View, May 15, 2019, 09:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Okay folks so for the rest of this week we are going to be rejuvenating the Giant Panda population by mating with them, are you ready?

seepage

I think I'm going to need a bit of a run up - can I start with something like a hedgehog, or a squirrel?

Howj Begg

Replies From View

Quote from: seepage on May 15, 2019, 09:43:03 PM
I think I'm going to need a bit of a run up - can I start with something like a hedgehog, or a squirrel?

No it's Giant Pandas this week I'm afraid.  Don't worry, the size is just its name.

Quote from: Howj Begg on May 15, 2019, 09:44:36 PM

The size is just its name, mate.

Replies From View

Bazooka

Quote from: Replies From View on May 16, 2019, 12:14:28 AM
Yep.

Count me in, I've been eating high quantities of  Fray Bentos pies to get my sperm count up, I advise others do the same.

Glebe

Bazooka

Im looking to splice genes with a salamander,moth, goose and my own DNA, is this allowed with this scheme?

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 16, 2019, 01:08:50 AM
I want to mate with a macaque.

That'll be in week 4 but you will need to mate with the species of weeks 1-3 if you want to be included in that.

Replies From View

Quote from: Bazooka on May 16, 2019, 05:49:44 AM
Im looking to splice genes with a salamander,moth, goose and my own DNA, is this allowed with this scheme?

Only if you can achieve it naturally, ie by mating in the usual way.  None of your newfangled science lab type meddling.

Replies From View

Please furnish this thread with updates on the condition of your Giant Panda.

Simply fill in this quick survey:

HAS MATED WITH GIANT PANDA? 

Yes   🔲
No    🔲