Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:30:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Animal Pubes

Started by Cerys, May 16, 2019, 06:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Humans have pubes.  Animals have pubes, too.  But animal pubes tend to be the same kind of fur as they have on the rest of their bodies.  Why, then, are our pubes coarser than most of the rest of our hair?  I broached this subject this morning with SNG, and it appears that his rampant curiosity about the universe doesn't extend as far as a desire to know the answer to this.

But mine does.  Why does the humble rabbit (see below) have lovely, fluffy groin hair, and yet we 'superior' humans have a tangle of brillo pad in our pants?  Tell me - why?!

biggytitbo

My pubes are like spun silk.

Ronalado

Like dog and duck or suthin?

touchingcloth

They grow back coarser when you shave, and animals don't shave.

A lovely pink arsed youth with voice breaking and testes gently descending has soft pubes. I should imagine.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

For some reason I get the odd eyebrow hair that is pube like in nature. It's always coarse, wiry and different to the touch than all the other eyebrow hairs. There's only ever one, and I pull it out but it always grows back. Am I a wrong?

mrpupkin

What is point shave pube

CaptainSchpunklewiff

I use my pubes to scrub badly burned frying pans.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

touchingcloth

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 16, 2019, 07:12:27 PM
For some reason I get the odd eyebrow hair that is pube like in nature. It's always coarse, wiry and different to the touch than all the other eyebrow hairs. There's only ever one, and I pull it out but it always grows back. Am I a wrong?

It's probably fine, just one of those totally normal things.

On a totally unrelated note, have you called your mum recently?

Shit Good Nose

We sometimes take our elderly neighbours' dog for a walk for them if it's stupidly hot or cold or blowing a gale.  He's a little Jack Russell that always looks at you with his head slightly to the side and his tongue sticking out.

Anyway, when he stops to curl out a dump (he does very small soft ones which makes it difficult to pick them up in one piece, so I always take some shit paper as well as shit bags) his little cock leaves its furry sleeve.  Weird looking thing.

imitationleather

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on May 16, 2019, 09:51:51 PM
We sometimes take our elderly neighbours' dog for a walk for them if it's stupidly hot or cold or blowing a gale.  He's a little Jack Russell that always looks at you with his head slightly to the side and his tongue sticking out.

Anyway, when he stops to curl out a dump (he does very small soft ones which makes it difficult to pick them up in one piece, so I always take some shit paper as well as shit bags) his little cock leaves its furry sleeve.  Weird looking thing.

Well I walk a dog that's so old it's shits are white!!

EDIT: I've just re-read your post and realised that it's your neighbour that's elderly, not the dog. Okay.

I walk an elderly neighbour that's so old it's shits are white!!

Ah yeah, still got it.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: imitationleather on May 16, 2019, 09:53:07 PM

CANCELLED!!!!

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: imitationleather on May 16, 2019, 09:53:07 PM

EDIT: I've just re-read your post and realised that it's your neighbour that's elderly, not the dog. Okay.

I walk an elderly neighbour that's so old it's shits are white!!

Ah yeah, still got it.

CANCELLED AGAIN IMMEDIATELY AFTER NON-APOLOGY!!!!!

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: mrpupkin on May 16, 2019, 07:12:29 PM
What is point shave pube

Tape to forehead to cure the Bald

Replies From View

Quote from: Cerys on May 16, 2019, 06:01:40 PM
Why does the humble rabbit (see below) have lovely, fluffy groin hair, and yet we 'superior' humans have a tangle of brillo pad in our pants?  Tell me - why?!

The humble rabbit, for example, thinks its own groinal hairs are a tangle of brillo pad and that our efforts are lovely and fluffy.

It's a matter of perspective you see.  Homegrownedness.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on May 16, 2019, 09:58:44 PM
Tape to forehead to cure the Bald

Use a bit of lick, not tape.

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 16, 2019, 07:12:27 PM

Soon you'll get these appearing on the tops of your ears. Never symmetrically though - one side or the other, never both.

Cerys

Oh, man, those eyebrow hairs.  I've had those.  Like a single crazed white sine wave erupting from my superciliosity.  Annoying.

Cerys

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 16, 2019, 06:38:40 PM
They grow back coarser when you shave, and animals don't shave.

But they're coarse before shaving.  I remember my first pube, and it was both long and thick.  So we appear to be no closer to a answer, dammit.

Edit - a brief Google suggests that it's like that so as to make sure it pongs pheromones all over everything.  Other mammals tend to be covered in hair, so their pheromones don't need the help.  Bullshit - or not?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

"I remember when I had my first pube." is a far better putdown than "I remember when I had my first drink".

Cerys

It was a very special experience.  It just sprouted, all alone, and got longer and longer.  And longer.  And longer.  A pioneer on an otherwise unpopulated battlefield.
It was the moment when I first realised that bodies are really fucking weird.