Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:35:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm going to shit in my pants and you can't stop me

Started by Pingers, May 16, 2019, 09:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingers

Quote from: pancreas on May 17, 2019, 03:20:10 PM
Can he not piss on his mum tomorrow? He's stealing your big moment.

Apparently tomorrow is their Sabbath or something

Ferris

Quote from: Pingers on May 17, 2019, 03:08:09 PM
So look everyone, I've got quite a busy afternoon ahead so it looks like I'm going to have to clamp on for a bit longer. I'd expect it to make landfall around 17:20 GMT. Sky News have been in touch and said they'd like to film it, but apparently some guy in Todmorden is saying he's going to piss on his mum and dad while they go at it at 16:00, so they don't know if they'll make it over in time.

This is all a huge bluff isn't it? A big stunt to get attention and have everyone say how great you are and "oh you mustn't do it".

Well I'm not falling for it - go ahead, shit yourself. I will be delighted when it happens.

Pingers

That's exactly the kind of North American cynicism we've come to expect from you, Ferris. You'll be sorry when I've got a firm, warm log nestling in my grundies.

Ferris

Quote from: Pingers on May 17, 2019, 05:05:39 PM
That's exactly the kind of North American cynicism we've come to expect from you, Ferris. You'll be sorry when I've got a firm, warm log nestling in my grundies.

Go ahead then lad - prove me wrong. Fire out a length of colon-turkey and make me eat my words.

We both know you won't.

Pingers

I will pal, I will. In fact, I'm getting some traction now. Hang on, brb

Howj Begg

Pingers

Pingers

Oh Jesus, that's disgusting. Oh Christ. You know when the head's all hard and then.... Oh, fucking hell. Not sure what to do now tbh

Pingers

Look, I know this was about me going it alone, but does anyone have a hose?

Ferris

Jesus. My eyes are watering.

I am so, so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen.

a duncandisorderly

Pingers

I had to bin them anyway, I was getting far too much attention from dogs. And Pancreas.

PlanktonSideburns