Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,466
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:01:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

330ml IPA in Garish Can

Started by touchingcloth, May 16, 2019, 11:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Like it, do you? With your cereal cafe? Grave.

Bennett Brauer

hamfist

rough label. it has a rough label that gives you chalkboard shivers.

touchingcloth

Yes, mate. Label is garish and rough and plastered all the way round the can. Is Printed Awfully.

Urinal Cake

Otherwise known as Shoulder's Bat Signal.

Ferris

I'm not going to say that UK breweries are laughably behind when attempting these North American styles and that any garish tin of (British) NEIPA is likely to be embarrassingly shit and that every brewer in Britain should stick to mild.

I am going to think it though, because it's the correct opinion.

BlodwynPig

Coincidentally I had this last night during my chat...with God

BlodwynPig

could have had this beer for 70 dollars

Dex Sawash

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 17, 2019, 12:48:43 AM
Coincidentally I had this last night during my chat...with God

My partner likes that one. It seemed decent.

Tried a NEIPA last night. One note shit. Baffling.

Paul Calf

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 17, 2019, 12:31:54 AM
I'm not going to say that UK breweries are laughably behind when attempting these North American styles and that any garish tin of (British) NEIPA is likely to be embarrassingly shit and that every brewer in Britain should stick to mild.

I am going to think it though, because it's the correct opinion.

And I'm not going to say that that's like criticising Michelangelo for being a shit painter and decorator because the Sistine Chapel ceiling took him three years to finish. Slap a bit of gloss on and get back to the bloody canvasses mate!

bgmnts

The mere thought of drinking anything heavier than a lager straight out of the can/bottle makes me vomit shit on my own balls.

kittens

my friend just bought a beer shop this year. i still couldn't give less of a shit about beer. but i often get these funny little drinks for free now and let me tell you - they are mostly fine.

phes

I went to a sports microbar least night to watch the diabolical Pompey Sunderland game. They didn't have a single ale, craft beer or decent export. I had a pint of John Smith's then two bottles of Budweiser. It was like 1997. I'd have killed for a pint of one note shit English NEIPA or a wankercan

poo

thenoise

Yeah, young cunts moaning about a dozen fancy labelled beers that all taste quite similar obviously didn't learn to drink in the mid-late nineties, where everything was shite. At least, if you drank in an establishment that a woman or two might be present in. And you came home reeking of fags.

Mind you, could get thoroughly drunk for not much more than a tenner.

Cuellar

Jerzy Bondov

Outside of the supermarkets most craft brewers seem to be moving to bigger cans. My local friendly very expensive but nice for a treat beer shop has hardly any 330ml cans these days.

I like small can. Can drink two.

poo

Jerzy Bondov

I love to drink beer that tastes really strongly of grapefruit, in other words it is like drinking a cup of bile

Chollis

Beer52 leaves thread in tears

Cuellar

a duncandisorderly

the one & only.

everything else get fucked.

Cuellar

Quote from: Cuellar on May 17, 2019, 09:54:31 AM

AIDS-tier beer

I predict the arse will fall out of the market once someone twigs that these cans are all really appealing to children and the government turns on them. I nearly bought a "blood orange" beer in M&S thinking it was a fizzy drink cos it was in a 330ml bright orange can in the Food to Go fridge.

touchingcloth

I like a beer with a robust flavour, but why are these bastards so hoppy and sour? It makes you want to ask the bar staff if their lines need cleaning, but of course the cans would make that unnecessary. I do now have the yen to order one, sip it, make a face and bellow ARE YOURE LINES CLEAN mate?

poodlefaker

That Gamma Ray tastes like Lilt with a Sherbet Dib-Dab dissolved in it. Beer should be brown and have a picture of a sheepdog on the pumpclip.

boki

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 17, 2019, 10:42:58 AM
I predict the arse will fall out of the market once someone twigs that these cans are all really appealing to children and the government turns on them.
Ummmm, that already happened to Tiny Rebel about a year or two ago and they're still doing fine with their slightly-redesigned cans.

Gamma Ray is a fine beverage, you plums.

a duncandisorderly

or this. six of these will knock you on your arse & give you a goodly clear-out the next morning.

"flock of starlings in there with you?"
"no, I was on the .... urgh.... theakston's... ugh.... last night. one too many, maybe."