Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:40:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Beatles Podcasts

Started by Satchmo Distel, May 17, 2019, 12:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveDave

The last Eggpod had someone from Another Kind Of Mind podcast talking about "Wild Life" and I've listened to the first episode of AKOM and it seems like an interesting look at them from another angle- a chick based angle. But seriously folks, I'll be listening to them.

https://anotherkindofmind.podbean.com/

Retinend

Thanks!

edit: This Abbey road episode is excellent.

Retinend

[nb]Crossposting with Comedy Chat [/nb]Woo! There's a new episode of the Beatles podcast, "Please Please Me" with the On Cinema director Eric Notarnicole on Patreon. They have done all the Beatles albums and now are doing the solo years: first episode is... Ringo! Just in time for his 80th birthday.

Johnboy

don't know if this one has been mentioned yet:

Your Own Personal Beatles

hosts Jack Pelling and Robin Allender invite a guest on to chat informally about the fabs and what they mean to them

I'm really liking it so far, not too nerdy, branches off into different subjects

Jon Ronson was one of the guests

DrGreggles

Quite enjoying The Big Beatles Sort Out.

They look at 5 randomly selected Beatles songs per episode, talk about each one and giving it a rating based on various criteria, with the aim of producing THE DEFINITIVE LIST OF BEATLES GOODNESS (in their opinion).

Bonus Rutles content too.

SteveDave

Paul McCartney's on this weeks "Table Manners" podcast talking mainly about food (though he does reveal EXCLUSIVELY how he came up with "Let It Be").

Man o man the hosts are annoying as fuck. There might be too many podcasts presented by stand-ups but at least they know when to stop talking or leave space for someone else to say something. At one point the two presenters and Mary McCartney are all almost shouting over the top of each other.