Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:38:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Man With Annoying Face Might Be New Batman

Started by Small Man Big Horse, May 17, 2019, 05:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Replies From View on February 14, 2020, 11:07:50 PM
String vest and jogging bottoms.

Whatever's on offer in Sports Direct.  Adidas matching grey joggies and top.  Hoodie or not?  It's about time we had a happy slapping Batman.

Tell you what, though - I am literally going to punch someone right in the tits and then vomit over them if we have to sit through Mrs Wayne's pearls breaking all over the floor again.

Replies From View

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 14, 2020, 11:17:18 PM
Tell you what, though - I am literally going to punch someone right in the tits and then vomit over them if we have to sit through Mrs Wayne's pearls breaking all over the floor again.

I agree.  There are other ways to stop bandits in their tracks.

VelourSpirit

looks sexy. I'm in love with sexy robert pattinson so of course I think it's sexy but also it looks like a sexual mask, which I like because a rich man going around beating up robbers in a bat costume is definitely a sex thing, it's half the point of watchmen anyway.
i really am i love with him too, i have to look away from my screen all embarassed like because he makes me smile so much. want him to take me to some fashion show for rich cunts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91U7PoPutuQ

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 14, 2020, 11:17:18 PM

Surely most people who are into or even have a passing interest in comics know Batman's parents were shot dead so I hope we don't have to go through that for a fourth time on screen.

Lord Mandrake

I hope we get the pearls again but they fade into droplets of battisons heavy, milky cum splashed across his own mask like bat shaped tears,  cut to opening titles.

'A psychosexual masterpiece' - Dane Bowers

'If your thought the Joker was dark, wait til you get a load of this' - Barry Norman

'Zoe Kravitz wabs somehow outshine an excellent cast' - Prince Andrew

Grendle

Think The great Ben Fogal (Friend to the royals) is made of the right stuff for Batman https://www.benfogle.com/

colacentral

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on February 14, 2020, 07:54:05 PM
Tactical, leather or spandex, where can you go? Maybe denim.

Black body paint.

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on February 16, 2020, 02:39:57 PM
I hope we get the pearls again but they fade into droplets of battisons heavy, milky cum splashed across his own mask like bat shaped tears,  cut to opening titles.

'A psychosexual masterpiece' - Dane Bowers

'If your thought the Joker was dark, wait til you get a load of this' - Barry Norman

'Zoe Kravitz wabs somehow outshine an excellent cast' - Prince Andrew

This time she drops her apple watch.

Lord Mandrake

Quote from: colacentral on February 19, 2020, 08:46:20 PM
Black body paint.

That could work if matched with a bright yellow utility belt and modesty pouch. I have read that the new chest symbol is fashioned from Joe Chill's pistol and the mask has visible stitching. So, leatherface, fetish weirdo batman

Spiteface

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on February 19, 2020, 11:33:31 PM
That could work if matched with a bright yellow utility belt and modesty pouch. I have read that the new chest symbol is fashioned from Joe Chill's pistol

Unconfirmed but if it is, it's likely in reference to Kevin Smith's story he did for Detective Comics #1000 - He goes undercover as Matches Malone to buy the gun, melts it down and uses it as armour under an early version of the suit:

Thomas

'Master Wayne, are you talking to yourself again?'

magval

beanheadmcginty

Surely anybody that has seen The Lighthouse must now be a bit more interested in Pattinson playing Batman? Especially if there's any wanking scenes needed in the Batcave.