Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:46:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ronalado DO NATE First

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, May 17, 2019, 08:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Donates-1.5M-to-Palestine-for-Ramadan-20190516-0024.html?fbclid=IwAR1Bng-nIxFSKSQLhwLhe_-07451YalT3rbKpxiv-s_v1x_xYowsjTxiYkc

Wasn't aware of CR7's affiliation with Palalastine. But for the first time in my life I haven't thought he was the world's most godawful human being, even including Peter Ebdon.

biggytitbo

Peter Ebdon donated his 1995 Thailand Masters semi-final prize winnings to the campaign for an Independent Cornwall, which is far more noble than Ronaldo's cheap gesture about Palestine.

Mr Eggs

If I find out he likes Rugby League, I'll suck him off for nowt.

imitationleather

Messi is definitely pro-Israel.

biggytitbo

Quote from: imitationleather on May 17, 2019, 09:01:15 PM
Messi is definitely pro-Israel.

He certainly likes dominating possession of opposition territory.

Sherman Krank

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 17, 2019, 08:47:02 PM
Peter Ebdon donated his 1995 Thailand Masters semi-final prize winnings to the campaign for an Independent Cornwall, which is far more noble than Ronaldo's cheap gesture about Palestine.
Not quite so noble when you find out that the chairman and sole member of the campaign for an Independent Cornwall was a Mr. P Ebdon.

It's rumored  that the tax relief on that 'donation' partly paid for Ebdon's now infamous 'Big Shed'.
Even today it's still believed to be the largest domestic shed in the UK.

Ferris