Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:01:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How ticklish are you?

Started by Cerys, May 17, 2019, 09:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What sound would you make if a large feather intruded upon you?

Giggle
1 (7.1%)
Squeal
3 (21.4%)
Scream
1 (7.1%)
Yell
1 (7.1%)
Moan
1 (7.1%)
Yawn
3 (21.4%)
Lick my anus, mammy. Nan can flick you off till you squirt on my balls.
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Cerys

I used to be really ticklish when I was a kid - but then during my teens I learned to turn it off.  All apart from my feet, that is.  Anyone tickling my feet got a thump - not entirely my fault, just a reflex action.  Since thumping my friends wasn't ideal, I learned how to turn of my foot ticklishness as well.  And now I'm only ticklish if I have absolutely no warning - which pisses off my daughter no end.  She wants revenge for all the times I've tickled her, and that just isn't likely to happen.

How ticklish are you?

Dex Sawash

Brian Freeze

My neck is a no go zone. A vampire would get lamped before it had a drink.

pancreas

I can't stand anyone touching my balls.

Sebastian Cobb

If someone started tickling me, I'd ask them what they're playing at. I wouldn't even laugh.

thenoise

Get super ticklish when I am very tired. My sex partner1 sometimes makes the mistake of touching my torso and legs late at night, I go all giggly like a schoolgirl and roll over to avoid her.

1. Or wife as she prefers to be known.

touchingcloth

I'm not really ticklish, but before being in a long term relationship the infrequent feeling of a third party's hands touching the areas between navel and hip - the old appendix region - would make me twitch and giggle, which is sexy after a fashion I suppose.

Glebe

What about ticklish coughs? Deal with them onions!

Cerys

Sadly I can't turn those off.

Small Man Big Horse

I'm pretty ticklish, and quite like being tickled, not for hours but certainly well past the point I wet myself.

imitationleather

Very ticklish. Hate being tickled.

My missus isn't ticklish at all. It's weird and has really driven a wedge into our relationship.

Replies From View

Quote from: Cerys on May 17, 2019, 09:45:35 PM
I used to be really ticklish when I was a kid - but then during my teens I learned to turn it off.  All apart from my feet, that is.  Anyone tickling my feet got a thump - not entirely my fault, just a reflex action.  Since thumping my friends wasn't ideal, I learned how to turn of my foot ticklishness as well.  And now I'm only ticklish if I have absolutely no warning - which pisses off my daughter no end.  She wants revenge for all the times I've tickled her, and that just isn't likely to happen.

How ticklish are you?

Why doesn't she just stop warning you?

Cerys

She doesn't warn me - I just have a bizarre sense of impending tickle.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Well tickle my tits till Tuesday! I've always wanted to use that line in real life, but as of yet I've never seized the opportunity.

Cerys

Noonling

Quote from: Cerys on May 17, 2019, 09:45:35 PM

How ticklish are you?

I turned off my ticklishness when I was younger too, and now I'm a bit sad about it because I can't turn it back on.

Cerys

Annoying in some ways, isn't it?  A relief in others, mind.

PlanktonSideburns

ive a memory being in a feild somewhere having a picnic with mates, one of witch was a french lad, barman, new to town. someone asked him this very question what the OP said, and wordlessly, quickly, he got up, turned and ran like a man with the Lash of Thanatos up his bum for the hills

Jockice

My sister used to hold me down on the floor and tickle me till I wet myself. 28 I was. Which made her 36.

Incidentally a mate of mine was once snogging with his new girlfriend in his car when she stuck a finger in his ear. Which caused such a shock reaction that he inadvertently headbutted her. The relationship didn't last much longer after that.

hamfist

Not ticklish at all. Until just after I've - well you know - delivered my load. Then I'm tickle-me-elmo.

Cerys

Oh, wow, that's an interesting condition.  I wonder what causes it.  Relaxation, maybe.

PlanktonSideburns

Bazooka

I've got no control when someone uses a peacock feather on my foreskin.

Noonling

What about a pheasant feather?

Janie Jones

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on May 19, 2019, 02:00:47 AM
ive a memory being in a feild somewhere having a picnic with mates, one of witch was a french lad, barman, new to town. someone asked him this very question what the OP said, and wordlessly, quickly, he got up, turned and ran like a man with the Lash of Thanatos up his bum for the hills
I'd be the same. To me, tickling is horrible, triggering, abusive behaviour. In my experience, it's commonly used by sexual abusers of children in the grooming stages. Abusers often subvert such innocent, nurturing, caring behaviour and gradual sexualise it until the victim is confused and compliant. In the extremely unlikely event anyone tried to tickle me, I would fight them until they were dead.

Cerys

Oh, man, that's horrible.  It's at times like this that I'm glad of Bethan's hatred of being tickled.