Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:42:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Broken Gifs

Started by St_Eddie, May 18, 2019, 04:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Some of these are fantastic, so I figured I'd share my enjoyment, which is why you're reading the post which you're currently reading.

St_Eddie

It's almost a form of art really.  James Cameron envisioned a future where machines waged war with man.  He didn't envision a future of a robot donning a poncy artist's hat and painting a vase of flowers.  James Cameron is a unknowing fool.

EDIT: It turns out that these "broken" gifs are in fact purposefully created by way of a practice known as 'datamoshing'.  The status quo has been restored, folks; I'm an idiot, James Cameron is knowing and we will all be either killed or enslaved by the death robots.  Yay!

St_Eddie

Oh, by the way, you can click to load more images at the end of the first batch.  It's kinda easy to miss the button, so I thought it best to draw your attention to it.

MAKE USE OF YOUR EYES TO LOOK AT THE BUTTON THAT ALLOWS YOU TO LOAD MORE IMAGES.

idunnosomename

I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken GIFs

poo

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Not a broken gif but I wasn't sure where else to post this.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 23, 2019, 03:08:13 AM
Not a broken gif but I wasn't sure where else to post this.

live action?

St_Eddie

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 23, 2019, 03:25:20 AM
live action?

I have no idea.  However, I suspect that it's an animatronic (possibly augmented by computer generated animation) that's been duplicated dozens of times over via compositing.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 23, 2019, 03:31:10 AM
I have no idea.  However, I suspect that it's an animatronic (possibly augmented by computer generated animation) that's been duplicated dozens of times over via compositing.

No matter, it is the most bizarre thing I have seen in a good long while