Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:20:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

B L O C K C H A I N

Started by madhair60, May 20, 2019, 01:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

just decided to do a Blockchain and made about £40 off of free crypto. This is it lads I'm a crypto cunt now. it begins.

Who else is rich off of crypto?

idunnosomename

I have a healthy nest egg of beenz from the late 90s. Looking forward to my retirement

imitationleather

I believe in the technology.

madhair60

£55 now this is pish. I wish I'd known this before the CaB meet.

Captain Z

Something to do with dogs and washing machines, that's all I know.

Twed

I felt like a disgusting libertarian idiot when through pure sheer timing luck I turned $2000 into about $40K a couple of years ago. Then I was lucky again and withdrew it all just before everything crashed.

madhair60

Quote from: Twed on May 20, 2019, 04:12:05 PM
I felt like a disgusting libertarian idiot when through pure sheer timing luck I turned $2000 into about $40K a couple of years ago. Then I was lucky again and withdrew it all just before everything crashed.

Give me some money.

Twed

PlanktonSideburns

Would I,  an average cunt with a basic grasp of computers, little bit of html and an orange belt in music software be able to to a blockchain?

Forty quid would really be fucking ace right now

imitationleather

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on May 20, 2019, 06:41:30 PM
Would I,  an average cunt with a basic grasp of computers, little bit of html and an orange belt in music software be able to to a blockchain?

Forty quid would really be fucking ace right now

At the moment you'd need to put in about eighty quid to be sure of getting forty out of it.

Twed

Quote from: imitationleather on May 20, 2019, 06:48:31 PM
At the moment you'd need to put in about eighty quid to be sure of getting forty out of it.
Yeah. It's never going to be a predictable sure thing. It's a ridiculous constant dance between buyers and sellers. If it were a money machine there would be no buyers.

the

B L O C K C H A I N

with Paul Coia

BlodwynPig

BLOCKCHAIN: THE EVENT

HOVE GARDEN CENTRE

THIS SATURDAY 3PM

MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER: DARIUS - "How you can turn pennies into more pennies using Windows 98"

Just sold a vintage BonziBUDDY for £3.6m. Now I'm driving around Chichester in a fucking Bentley! Beat that!

olliebean

I had some Bitcoins once. I sold them for about £250. If I'd held onto them and sold them at their peak last year, I'd have got about half a million quid.

Fucking Bitcoin.