Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:26:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Reading about episodes of Terry and June on Wikipedia

Started by dr beat, May 21, 2019, 01:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

It's weird hearing Terry namecheck The Kentucky Fried Movie in 'Strictly Off The Record'.

Quote from: Alternative Carpark on June 03, 2019, 10:21:06 PMThat's an interesting thought.  Paul Putner and Sally Phillips, perhaps?

I'd been thinking of posting that Youtube video of the Dangermouse dubbing and interview, so thanks for saving me the effort.

I had to Google Paul Putner, aaaaaahhhh right! I never knew his name. Yes, those pair would be interesting! I think I may have actually seen that DM dubbing+interview when it first aired, actually (54, I was).

Oddly, when you Google 'June Whitfield', one of the autofill results adds 'David Jason's sister'. That's not an urban myth I'd ever heard before.

Oh crumbs! New Page Twat, Jschooon!!!

Glebe

Oh yeah, Roger Martin, who played Terry's nephew Alan, now stars in them SunLife ads:

And here is Roger Martin in one of them SunLife ads.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Glebe on June 04, 2019, 08:01:54 PM
Oh yeah, Roger Martin, who played Terry's nephew Alan, now stars in them SunLife ads:

And here is Roger Martin in one of them SunLife ads.

Christ, bit on the nose innit.

Glebe

This is definitely worth a watch:

THE UNFORGETTABLE TERRY SCOTT (ITV - 22.09.10).

He was clearly a very driven and enthusiastic fellow, which certainly came through in his performance as Terry Medford.

These are also worth a look:

Carry On Up The Jungle On Set Interview.

Carry On Henry On Set Interviews Sidney James, Kenneth Williams, Terry Scott.

And here's a recent upload that's also worth a gander!:

Peter Sellers | Denis Norden | Terry Scott | Looks familiar | 1975.

Here's an episode of Whodunnit - 70s game show hosted by Jon Pertwee where a panel of guest celebrities try to solve a murder mystery acted out at the start of each episode, including the chance to interview the characters in it - where Terry Scott is one of the panel.  The detective from the drama is played by the recently deceased Paul Darrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGUasj2SY4E

Alberon

"Jschoon!! There's a dead body in the cupboard under the stairs!"

"He was asking too many questions, Terry."

"Oh no! Are we going to have to change our surnames and move again?"

"I'm afraid so."

"B-but my boss is coming for dinner tonight."

"Again? Does he never go home? Tell you what, Terry, since we're going let's off the cunt."

"JSCHOOOOON!!! We can't do that! I mean... well... I'll go get the plastic sheeting and machete."