Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:46:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Terry & Terry & Terry & June

Started by Alberon, May 21, 2019, 11:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

In a desperate attempt to keep up with the work demands of his improbably angry boss Terry has cloned himself twice. Matters get out of hand when one of the Terrys bunks off down the pub, gets more than a little tipsy and ends up going round to his boss to give him a piece of his mind. Terry and Terry get wind of the plan and try to intercept Terry. Meanwhile, June's cannabis farm comes down with a case of blackfly.

Glebe

JUNE: I'm just going to the shops, Terrah!

TERRY: B-but... schJooooon!!!

TERRY 2: Oh crikey! Oh crumbs!

the

It's Tuesday evening, and June is airtight.

Gregory Torso

When the Terrys each find injured pigeons and decide to bring them home, June soon grows exasperated with the noise and mess and locks them all out in the garden. All is fine until the Terrys' pigeons expire, leading to a long meditative discussion about mortality, which predictably ends in a brawl. Unable to separate the quarreling Terrys, June fires a pistol into the greenhouse, shattering the panes and bringing each Terry to his knees, wailing "crumbs!". Eventually the Terrys promise not to bring any more injured animals home before sitting down on three identical collapsing deckchairs.

willpurry

Quote from: Gregory Torso on May 22, 2019, 08:16:33 AM
When the Terrys each find injured pigeons and decide to bring them home, June soon grows exasperated with the noise and mess and locks them all out in the garden. All is fine until the Terrys' pigeons expire, leading to a long meditative discussion about mortality, which predictably ends in a brawl. Unable to separate the quarreling Terrys, June fires a pistol into the greenhouse, shattering the panes and bringing each Terry to his knees, wailing "crumbs!". Eventually the Terrys promise not to bring any more injured animals home before sitting down on three identical collapsing deckchairs.

Terry 3 consequently breaks his ankle.  An attempt to make a fourth clone goes wrong and produces Davyd Harries.

willpurry

Quote from: willpurry on May 22, 2019, 03:50:53 PM
Terry 3 consequently breaks his ankle.  An attempt to make a fourth clone goes wrong and produces Davyd Harries.

Edit - THIRD clone.  Whoops.

Glebe

TERRY: SchJoon, Sir Dennis is coming round for dinner!

TERRY #2: SchJoon, Sir Dennis is coming round for dinner!

JUNE: I heard you the first time oh yeah I forgot thanks Terries.