Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:53:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jerry Sadowitz - Make Comedy Grate Again

Started by MigraineBoy, May 23, 2019, 07:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Lordofthefiles on May 29, 2019, 01:14:38 AM
I saw him in Newcastle too. Been processing it since.
I'm not sure I "enjoyed" it. Too much p**i-talk.

However, his description of Michael Gove has had me inward laughing a few times in the last couple of days:

"The only person that could spend a whole day in a carehome full of mongols and not get a cuddle".

There WAS one amazing P-word gag at the Newcastle show though, he's probably used it at the other shows it's that good.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
"How dare they let a Pakistani into the Royal Family. And, by the way, I know she isn't Pakistani, but what is racism without ignorance?"

I've lost count of how many times I've seen Sadowitz, must be double figures now, but this was probably the most self-aware and least harsh of the lot. Not that it wasn't brutal, mind. And that was a false cock, I reckon.

rm2kmaster

Quote from: An Actual Propeller on June 04, 2019, 12:20:56 AM
There WAS one amazing P-word gag at the Newcastle show though, he's probably used it at the other shows it's that good.

"How dare they let a Pakistani into the Royal Family. And, by the way, I know she isn't Pakistani, but what is racism without ignorance?"

I've lost count of how many times I've seen Sadowitz, must be double figures now, but this was probably the most self-aware and least harsh of the lot. Not that it wasn't brutal, mind. And that was a false cock, I reckon.

He booted that joke up with "Did we really go to all that trouble of assasinating princess diana just to let more pakistanis into the royal family?"

Did find the monkey impressions in Archie Harrisons name a little bit too much.

Quote from: rm2kmaster on June 04, 2019, 09:17:59 AM
He booted that joke up with "Did we really go to all that trouble of assasinating princess diana just to let more pakistanis into the royal family?"

Did find the monkey impressions in Archie Harrisons name a little bit too much.

I remember the first one, but not the monkey impressions, which goes to show how dense the amount of material is because I'd remember monkey impressions coming from literally any other comedian.

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: An Actual Propeller on June 04, 2019, 12:20:56 AM

"Alan, Alan, that's not a P-word gag, that's an Anti P-word Joke"

Quote from: OnlyRegisteredSoICanRead on June 04, 2019, 04:02:58 PM
"Alan, Alan, that's not a P-word gag, that's an Anti P-word Joke"

I know I know, should have said "joke featuring a P-word".

Captain Crunch

Bath was top.  The t-shirts, Columbo and lottery bits were hilarious.  As always in Bath there were pockets of young men overreacting to the rape stuff and far far too many people just staring blankly, unflinching.  Mad. 

Mark Steels Stockbroker

See, in his own head that's what Ricky Gervais's act sounds like.

Zutroy

Been about 7 years since I last found a bootleg. I would be very grateful if anyone knew of any floating around.