Author Topic: How to profit from NHS-funded torture and neglect  (Read 3448 times)

Re: How to profit from NHS-funded torture and neglect
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2019, 12:45:26 AM »
What's the most profit someone has made from this?

enough to buy multiple luxury/sports cars and a palatial five bedroom house.

touchingcloth

• She is hot in the arse.
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2019, 12:47:46 AM »
enough to buy multiple luxury/sports cars and a palatial five bedroom house.

Cool, do you have any tips? I've made a ton off of forex and I'm looking for my next big deal now.

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2019, 12:48:16 AM »
buy low, get high.

touchingcloth

• She is hot in the arse.
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2019, 12:49:49 AM »
buy low, get high.

Is low when he's tortured or neglected?

Dex Sawash

• Silver Member
  • Upphängningspunkterna
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2019, 12:50:24 AM »

Zetetic

• Burying isn't the same as killing.
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2019, 07:54:57 AM »
Cool, do you have any tips?
Secure children's services. English commissioners don't seem to care in the slightest what happens to their kids as they're shuttled around the country, the market is at best an oligopoly in much of the UK, and the margins seem to be pretty great if you don't give a shit.

earl_sleek

• I ask him to remove all your posts, dick head
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2019, 12:22:48 PM »
they usually recruit their staff through the jobcentre, jobseekers are browbeaten into taking this kind of work with the threat of sanctioning.

I'm a service manager in the care sector and in my experience, people who've been sent our way by the jobcentre don't even show up. The jobcentre doesn't seem to have any way to check if they've attended or not, only if they got an interview. Regardless, I certainly wouldn't employ anyone I thought wasn't suitable, but with care/support work being low paid and low status recruitment is very difficult, and getting worse. 

I'm fortunate that I work for a nonprofit, and have spent most of my social care career in nonprofits. The exception is my last employer, who were pretty bad - they allowed a neighouring home to go from Needs Improvement to Inadequate over the course of a year without any action from senior management, took on placements that were totally unsuitable and were just basically all about the money. They left me with a firm belief that it's immoral and inefficient to run care services for profit.

Zetetic

« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2019, 10:52:05 AM »
CQC has just marked down a bunch of Cygnet and Priory hospitals, which is remarkable given what they'll call Outstanding.

RCPsych writing to Matt Hancock.

HSJ reporting that the market for private providers in MH and LD continues to look set to grow.

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2019, 11:15:32 AM »
To be clear, I don’t want to say that slapping residents around and mentally torturing them is in any way part of the system. At least, I fucking hope it isn’t.

Sorry if that wasn't there I didn't mean it in that respect, I mean "culture" in terms of shifting services to lowest bidder private companies.

Zetetic

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2019, 05:38:35 PM »
Hints of something terrible in NI relating to LD. No details, no press yet.