Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,401
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:18:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jodie Comer can't find a boyfriend

Started by Danger Man, May 25, 2019, 09:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danger Man

Quote'I have ZERO love life!' Jodie Comer, 26, insists men don't approach her after her 'psychopathic' Killing Eve role... but admits she has plenty of 'strange' male fans

-The 26-year-old Liverpudlian actress revealed her romantic life is non-existent
-She won huge fame last year after starring as the assassin Villanelle in Killing Eve
-British actress did admit she gets plenty of attention from 'strange' male fans
-Last September, Jodie admitted: 'I have a boyfriend in Liverpool. He isn't in the industry so this is an interesting job for him to understand'
-But in March, sources claimed she 'split from long-term boyfriend from home

(Daily Mail)

Is there anybody on here who could help her out?

jobotic

I think she makes it quite clear that strange male fans aren't her bag.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yet another person who claims to have zero love life despite having actually had a relationship in the last 6 months.

It could have been good, Jodie, you and I. Whoever you are. Blew it with the attitude.

Replies From View

Don't these Jodie Comer references get a bit creepy after a while?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

* whistles with hands in pockets, while trying to look innocent *

a duncandisorderly

Noonling

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 25, 2019, 09:58:40 AM
Yet another person who claims to have zero love life despite having actually had a relationship in the last 6 months.

It could have been good, Jodie, you and I. Whoever you are. Blew it with the attitude.

If someone is spooked by being single for six months then that's a slight red flag for me, even if it is Jodie Cromer.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Jodie Comer is everything a girlie should be, and I want to protect her.

shiftwork2

On balance I'd say it's harder to make a good relationship if you're an attractive famous person.  I base this on really nothing at all, but I'm quite sure of it.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 25, 2019, 09:58:40 AM

Yeah, that's irritating as fuck.  Imagine thinking that 6 months is a long time to be single.  I haven't had a relationship for 8 years, so goodness only knows what she'd think of that.  Then again, she is young and has a lot to learn, I suppose.

shiftwork2

Quote from: Danger Man on May 25, 2019, 11:05:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z4oePs3tkc

The key bit was 'make a good relationship', I don't doubt famous people get endless cock fanny.  That, I am sure, would become extremely tedious after several decades.

Dr Rock

Whoever this person is, she doesn't say she wants a boyfriend or a relationship.

I checked the original DM shitpiece

'I don't know if it's particularly because I've played a ­psychopath. I don't get approached at all. Which is fine- I'm never in one place long enough.'

So she doesn't want you Lisajesusandmarychain. Whoever she is.

Kelvin

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 25, 2019, 11:13:19 AM
Yeah, that's irritating as fuck.  Imagine thinking that 6 months is a long time to be single.  I haven't had a relationship for 8 years, so goodness only knows what she'd think of that.  Then again, she is young and has a lot to learn, I suppose.

You've had plenty of opportunities lately. You just refuse to settle for a beautiful, caring woman who likes The Last Jedi.

biggytitbo

Is it 'comber' or 'cummer'?

I know nothing about this woman but she seems alright. I'd probably take her to tropical world then a fish supper in the bus shelter.

a duncandisorderly

Danger Man

Quote from: shiftwork2 on May 25, 2019, 11:17:01 AM
The key bit was 'make a good relationship', I don't doubt famous people get endless cock fanny.  That, I am sure, would become extremely tedious after several decades.

Look, this thread is an embarrassingly obvious hit job on a specific poster. Can we please get back on topic?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 25, 2019, 11:24:09 AM
Whoever this person is, she doesn't say she wants a boyfriend or a relationship.

I checked the original DM shitpiece

'I don't know if it's particularly because I've played a ­psychopath. I don't get approached at all. Which is fine- I'm never in one place long enough.'

So she doesn't want you Lisajesusandmarychain. Whoever she is.

Can't we ban this odious troll?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

18 posts in , and still no pictures of yer woman looking all glamorous , and that. A picture of  bloody John Cromer Comer, though.
Not good enough.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Replies From View

Isn't she the one who constantly bursts through doors in Seinfeld?

St_Eddie

Quote from: Kelvin on May 25, 2019, 11:26:07 AM
You've had plenty of opportunities lately. You just refuse to settle for a beautiful, caring woman who likes The Last Jedi.

Damn straight.  Bigots and fans of The Last Jedi are where I draw the line.  I do have some standards.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 25, 2019, 11:13:19 AM

Cromer's not my bag at all, but even I can see that that's something she will never learn.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Replies From View on May 25, 2019, 12:27:58 PM
Isn't she the one who constantly bursts through doors in Seinfeld?

Yes, that's the one. She founded the Shimmydisc record label as well. What a talented lady , eh?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

This " Cromer" naming is really funny, lads.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 25, 2019, 12:01:56 PM
18 posts in , and still no pictures of yer woman looking all glamorous , and that. A picture of  bloody John Cromer Comer, though.
Not good enough.

oh shush. like you haven't got them all already.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ Just look at Jodie Comer, readers. Isn't she lovely for a scouser, like?

Yes, I am doing this on purpose. I'm sorry.

Dr Rock

Has she ever had black or dark brown hair? I reckon I'd like her - whoever it is  - more with dark hair.