Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:09:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jodie Comer can't find a boyfriend

Started by Danger Man, May 25, 2019, 09:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Given that you don't even know who Jodie Comer is, why should you be remotely arsed about this thread? Expression # 72 is a good choice, though. My own personal choice would be # 14 ( The face she pulls to that bouncer at the entrance to the nightclub in Berlin, when she's being followed by David Haig, the " Go on, let me into this top club without queuing up " expression ).
TENTH FASCINATING PAGE !

Danger Man

The

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Bah.
That's far too  substantial an entry for this playful little thread.

Disappointing : (

It's not like you can even play the " Cunt- Spoilers " card. Anyone who takes an interest in the serial " Ooh, That Eve! I'll Kill Her, So I Will! ", will know all this stuff, anyway.

I really feel we're losing focus, here. Is it possible to continue the " goofy faces " theme ?

Now you've gone and edited it all, you daft cunt ! What are you like ? I'd like to see the goofy face you were pulling, as you did that editing thing !

probably wouldn't want to fuck you, though.

poo

Danger Man

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 07, 2019, 08:54:55 PM
probably wouldn't want to fuck you, though.

You might like my wife, as she's even colder than Jodie in Killing Eve

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: poo on June 07, 2019, 09:05:59 PM
G3K(H)FP

Best entry yet. Proof positive, if proof were needed, that this thread should go on to greater and greater things.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Danger Man on June 07, 2019, 09:08:25 PM
You might like my wife, as she's even colder than Jodie in Killing Eve

Similar eyebrows? What are the eyebrows like ? I mean, It's not a deal breaker or anything, but, still...

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

thenoise

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 06, 2019, 08:39:36 AM
Can we  not have words like " Grot "  in threads that feature Ms. Comer's name, please ( unless you're referring to  that chain of shops that sold useless products that Reginald  Perrin opened in the second series of his eponymous sit- com, although I'm not sure why you'd have to mention that in a thread dedicated to Her Who Plays Villanelle  ) ? Let's try and keep things classy .
( Maybe I shouldn't have responded to that " does she get 'em out? " question, now I come to think about it ).
Ms. Comer is a classy lady, after all.

Fine, but answer the question.

a duncandisorderly

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

This thread has made me hate Joby Cromer.

Anagram of a Shit Name

Well I for one see nothing wrong with this thread and I'm not even being sarcastic, which is rare.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Anagram of a Shit Name on June 07, 2019, 10:32:44 PM
Well I for one see nothing wrong with this thread and I'm not even bbeing sarcastic, which is rare.

I think young Space Ghost is going to come along with an interesting contribution ( I've advised him to vary his vocabulary ). It's a striking piece of imagery ( indeed , one of my own personal favourites ),  so I hope you enjoy it.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Jockice

Has she ever actually looked for one?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Young Jockice makes a valid point, and one well worth reviving this post for. The point he raises is a vital issue, and should be addressed.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I meant " thread", not " post", sorry.

mothman

I've finally watched an episode of Killing Eve so I could see what all the fuss was about. Not impressed. 3/10 would not bang.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

You're entitled to your opinion, Mothy. I will not let it influence our relationship on this forum. I just have to accept that some people have a beauty blind spot.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Maybe Her Who Plays Villanelle Can't find herself a feller, but I'm sure to find a lot of mine forum friends bidding a cheery " Hello, Lisa! " when I turn up at the next CaB meeting. In the event of which, I should be suitably clad. So which of these t-shirts do youse lot think would suit me the most for mine appearance at this putative meet-up?

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/killing+eve+t-shirts

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Nifty way to keep this thread in the upper regions of the page , eh ?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

( I'm not Canadian, btw )
What a smashing range of t-shirts there are in that link I just done posted up.it's a pity most of 'em seem to be for lady types.