Author Topic: I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS  (Read 72192 times)

imitationleather

• "The French... are famous... for their kissing"
    • http://last.fm/user/ImiLeathr
Re: I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS
« Reply #1410 on: January 12, 2021, 06:22:15 PM »
Cat in a bigger chair:

« Reply #1411 on: January 12, 2021, 07:10:39 PM »
Aw, what a doll. Lovely view, too.

In fact I think I'm enjoying ogling everyone's nice homes in this thread almost as much as the beautiful cats.

« Reply #1412 on: January 14, 2021, 07:17:41 PM »
Sadly my parents recently had to put down one of their cats, Zola at the bottom. He crawled into his bed at some point in the night, his pelvis and hindlegs crushed by something, probably a car. He was 3.

His sister Khalesi is still going strong. You can't see in the photo but she has a nub for a tail. Something took it when she was about one, don't know if it was a feral cat, a fox or a human.

[

imitationleather

• "The French... are famous... for their kissing"
    • http://last.fm/user/ImiLeathr
« Reply #1413 on: January 14, 2021, 07:21:47 PM »
He crawled into his bed at some point in the night, his pelvis and hindlegs crushed by something, probably a car. He was 3.

Aw man. That's so sad.

Cerys

• Bionic-Arsed
  • Golden Member
  • Cyber Engineered Ravaged Yakking System
    • The Brainwrongs of Cerys
« Reply #1414 on: January 15, 2021, 06:44:47 AM »
Poor kitten :(

« Reply #1415 on: January 15, 2021, 06:46:17 AM »
My love and condolences, CT. That's tragic.

« Reply #1416 on: January 15, 2021, 01:01:01 PM »
Aw, what a doll. Lovely view, too.

In fact I think I'm enjoying ogling everyone's nice homes in this thread almost as much as the beautiful cats.
Totally agree, this thread is fantastic, seeing and hearing about everyone's beloved moggies, past and present, is great for the soul and getting interior design inspiration.
Sadly my parents recently had to put down one of their cats, Zola at the bottom. He crawled into his bed at some point in the night, his pelvis and hindlegs crushed by something, probably a car. He was 3.

His sister Khalesi is still going strong. You can't see in the photo but she has a nub for a tail. Something took it when she was about one, don't know if it was a feral cat, a fox or a human.

[
Sorry to hear about Zola.

The fact you have his tail-less sister and who obviously had a bit a tough time in the beginning but has found her furever home with you is fantastic.

« Reply #1417 on: January 15, 2021, 02:09:52 PM »
Totally agree, this thread is fantastic, seeing and hearing about everyone's beloved moggies, past and present, is great for the soul and getting interior design inspiration.Sorry to hear about Zola.

The fact you have his tail-less sister and who obviously had a bit a tough time in the beginning but has found her furever home with you is fantastic.

To clarify,  they are my parent's cats, I don't live with them.

Khalesi had her tail when my parents collected her. Initially, they were only going to get the one cat, but they ended up taking both cats since she would have been left alone. We did have a feral cat or two in the neighbourhood, Zola had a few chunks taken out of him as well but he was able to put up more of a fight.

The feral cats have long disappeared though, so the neighbourhood is safe again, at least from hostile wildlife.

« Reply #1418 on: January 15, 2021, 02:22:17 PM »
To clarify,  they are my parent's cats, I don't live with them.

Khalesi had her tail when my parents collected her. Initially, they were only going to get the one cat, but they ended up taking both cats since she would have been left alone. We did have a feral cat or two in the neighbourhood, Zola had a few chunks taken out of him as well but he was able to put up more of a fight.

The feral cats have long disappeared though, so the neighbourhood is safe again, at least from hostile wildlife.

Oooh, misread the post... still, great that Khalesi has a loving home and doesn't have the worry about getting in a scrap with other animals anymore.

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
« Reply #1419 on: January 18, 2021, 12:45:18 AM »
Just had to break up a fight between the vicious fucker with no tail that's been doing my nut in for months now and my Salem. Went outside in the pissing rain in my socks with a brush hitting it off things to scare it off as I couldn't see it when the little shit pounced at me side on. I went back inside and it stormed in swiping. Chased it round the front and it was hissing and screeching like mad then ran into next doors garden.

Really had enough of it's shit now. My front door is usually open enough for Salem to come and go and like he's been doing a lot recently with the bad weather just sit in the gap. During the summer he naps at the door and this other cat just sneaks up and attacks him. 2 or 3 times a day I have to chase it off. First time it appeared last summer it was really friendly and would let me clap it but it's went for me several times and a few months ago I had a proper meltdown and chased it up the back of the garden calling it all sorts and it jumped onto the fence balanced on its back legs and started screaming and swiping.

Recently during the cold snap I hadn't seen it and I considered leaving it some treats out and putting an old box and blanket somewhere as I felt sorry for it. It can forget that now!

Tags: