Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,574,321
  • Total Topics: 106,599
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:16:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

But... I don't have a ceiling!

EDIT: Oh. Typical.

Cerys

In the rafters, then.  You have to be difficult, don't you?

St_Eddie

I don't think that I've ever seen anything in life cuter than a cat becoming distracted mid-wash and forgetting to retract their tongue.  I've never been fortunate enough to snap one of my own cats doing this, so here's a photo from Google instead...

Quote from: Cerys on June 30, 2019, 12:45:27 AM
There was something crawling on your ceiling.  My money's on an overheated bluebottle.

Nah, that's the cat's sixth sense kicking in.  It's clearly spied a ghost.  Possibly the ghost of a bluebottle that died from heatstroke.

bgmnts

My cat leaves his tongue out regularly but he doesnt have a gene simmons monster licker like that.

Pseudopath

This is the best I can do:

Proper derp.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Pseudopath on June 30, 2019, 09:24:14 PM

Proper derp.

Your avatar is proper derp too.

imitationleather

My cats just ate tuna for the first time.

Queenie ate so much and so quickly she threw up. However, she clearly really likes tuna a lot because before I had a chance to clear it up she ate all the vomit and now I can't see where it even was.

Cats are pretty disgusting, right?

Head Gardener

St_Eddie

imitationleather

Clive poses in front of our view of the Tyne Bridge.

St_Eddie

Quote from: imitationleather on July 05, 2019, 08:50:32 AM

My Moose Pig (R.I.P.) used to do this all the time, by way of sitting in front of the TV and staring at us, demanding that we admire her beauty, as opposed to following the drama onscreen.  Attention seeking little fluff balls.  They're cute and they damn well know it!

mothman

Jumblegraws

Quote from: imitationleather on July 05, 2019, 08:50:32 AM

Whoooah he's beautiful. His bandana is very fetching.

Cerys

He's lovely.  And then you turn the image upside down and realise that THIS ISN'T EVEN HIS FINAL FORM!

steve98

Clive's balcony.
"Haway man Clive".

Twed

St_Eddie

A video of a kitten with paralysed hind legs and his owner's dedicated attempts to provide physical therapy, in order to allow him to have a more normal and active lifestyle - I have no shame whatsoever in admitting that I was in tears throughout much of this video (tears born of both despair for how cruel nature can be and also joy for how good people will do everything within their power to provide the disadvantaged with a happy life).  See how long you can last without welling up?  My own best record; 20 seconds.

Mr_Simnock

Been to somewhere called 'North Curry' today (near Taunton) to pick up a Somali cat and last week I picked up a British short hair from near Chorley. My last cat, Rioja, sadly breathed his last a couple of months ago at the age of 17 (est). The house began to feel oddly wrong again, I can't seem to live without a cat so I decided to go get some. I have never had a pedigree cat before so decided to take the plunge now with 2. At the moment they are just eyeing each other up, no big fights yet. The smaller british short hair (brie) is just hissing at the Somali (Merlot) which is just keeping its distance.

Head Gardener

Cerys

Cats are experts in the art of looking unimpressed.

Flouncer

The best thing about cats is, that if you make one happy they turn into a low frequency oscillator. It's something of a cosmic joke that they don't have an output and thus aren't compatible with modular synthesizers.

Mr_Simnock

Mr_Simnock

Mr Banlon

Flouncer

Aww, your kitties are absolutely majestic Simnock.

Dex Sawash

steve98

Camcat.

Sieg Heilin' passersby. Love it.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Pseudopath on June 30, 2019, 09:24:14 PM

Proper derp.

That cat has amazing eggshell like colouring.

Bobtoo

Quote from: Dex Sawash on August 18, 2019, 11:26:16 AM
Nice 850

Thanks, I've had it just over a year now and I'm slowly tidying it up. I like 850s because you can mostly fix them faster than they break.     

Quote from: steve98 on August 18, 2019, 12:20:27 PM
Camcat.

Sieg Heilin' passersby. Love it.

I hope he doesn't get me arrested.