Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:12:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icehaven

Awww he's lovely, grey cats are gorgeous.

mothman

Quote from: mothman on September 22, 2019, 09:42:14 AM
The kittens seem fine, at least. Eating well (biscuits, occasionally with some kitten milk added), and playing like crazy. She'd gradually been withdrawing from them anyway, and they're old enough to be rehomed now. So who can tell what they're thinking? Our youngest, her owner, came and got in bed with us last night. She's still there now, asleep. I hope she sleeps in as we have someone coming to view one this morning.

From a few weeks ago.

I think this was the last time I posted. We kept two of the kittens - third and fifth from left. The others went to good and loving homes with people I work with, and we get regular updates on how they're doing.

Third is mine, it was love at first sight, she's a dainty little madam we called Daphne (because like the Scooby Gang, there were five of them and she was the prettiest. No, it wasn't my idea). She's an utter psychopath in the garden, will try to kill anything that moves. I should have called her Harley Quinn.

Her brother is an absolute bruiser of a cat, he's enormous, but so placid and chilled. He's officially my younger daughter's, to replace his mum who was her beloved cat who she still misses terribly. He's called Tomsk, after the Womble. I'll have to sort some pictures.

flotemysost

Quote from: steve98 on March 16, 2021, 08:03:26 PM

Half-arsed attempt at pretending like he's trying to lick his foot when it's miles away. We all know what you were doing mate.

Congrats on your new chum bgmnts, looks like he's already well aware of how gorgeous he is.

Brian Freeze

Top cat news bgmnts, he looks ace.

Brian Freeze

Our old duffer is on his way out sooner than we had hoped.
Nearly eighteen he is, kidney disease which had been under control seemingly isn't anymore and it's just a matter of time now and when we decide he's had enough. Fuck me, he's me best mate. I've got to keep a brave face on it at home so have just had a blub now while typing this in the brew room. Bugger.

flotemysost

Quote from: Brian Freeze on March 17, 2021, 12:54:08 AM
Our old duffer is on his way out sooner than we had hoped.
Nearly eighteen he is, kidney disease which had been under control seemingly isn't anymore and it's just a matter of time now and when we decide he's had enough. Fuck me, he's me best mate. I've got to keep a brave face on it at home so have just had a blub now while typing this in the brew room. Bugger.

Really sorry to hear that. That's a shitter at any age, but after nearly eighteen years I can't imagine how it must feel. He's clearly got a loving home and I'm sure all of his years have been great ones.

bgmnts

Was letting the new cat roam around my room a little bit to acclimatise and my mouse decided to wake from his slumber for a bit of food, which is very weird at half past nine, and fuck me he went into killer mode. On his tiptoes like a menacing meerkat and shaping up to jump on the dresser. Had to shoo him out and he wasn't having any of it. That's my room off limits for the next year.

bgmnts

Woke up to liquid shit in the bathtub this morning and it wasnt even me.

Pink Gregory

Cat at home was very much a hunter outside but he had the most refined and elegant bum-wiggle before pouncing that I've ever seen.  Like an athlete he was.

olliebean

Quote from: bgmnts on March 18, 2021, 09:35:28 AM
Woke up to liquid shit in the bathtub this morning and it wasnt even me.

Why were you sleeping in the bathtub?

imitationleather

Clive worked out how to get in to the cat food cupboard today.

bgmnts

Oh fuck.

Shitty bathtub 3 nights on the trot now, the dirty bastard.

Kankurette

Leon and Frida, my brother's cats. Leon is the tuxie, Frida is the tabby.

Malcy

Evil cat made another attack last night. Swung a brush at it and it went several feet in the air before landing upside down and scrambled back on it's feet and fucked off. Hopefully now it knows that I'm really not standing for it's shit and it will stay away.

steve98

How terribly sad this picture is: The Dreamies, the treats, stuck away high up behind closed doors; probably only used very very occasionally. I think I can even see cobwebs. Poor Clive.

olliebean

Quote from: Malcy on March 19, 2021, 09:31:53 PM
Evil cat made another attack last night. Swung a brush at it and it went several feet in the air before landing upside down and scrambled back on it's feet and fucked off.

That's that cat myth debunked, then.

imitationleather

Quote from: steve98 on March 19, 2021, 09:33:21 PM
How terribly sad this picture is: The Dreamies, the treats, stuck away high up behind closed doors; probably only used very very occasionally. I think I can even see cobwebs. Poor Clive.

They have to be behind closed doors or else he tears holes in the bag and eats the lot in one go!

Malcy

Quote from: olliebean on March 19, 2021, 09:45:38 PM
That's that cat myth debunked, then.

Oh definitely. Landed right on it's back with it's legs in the air then rolled over and jumped the fence all in the space of a second. I was quite impressed.

Captain Crunch

Whatever else is going on, it's always a comfort to know how many people here are keeping cats fed and warm and happy. 

Greece, waiting for the fishing boat to come in: 

Attila

I got in from my morning walk this morning just as the William Tell Overture was starting on Radio 3. Cranked it up, and had all cats on position for the wham-bam Lone Ranger section, all of us performing our parts along with the orchestra. Me on two cat fish-rod poles, and three cats in various states of flopped over on the floor madness standing in for the percussion section.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Captain Crunch on March 21, 2021, 07:22:30 AM
Greece, waiting for the fishing boat to come in: 

D'awwwwww. Lovely stuff.

Jumblegraws

Haven't been checking in on this thread enough and I definitely still fucking love cats and love all the cats that have been pictured.

Here's Mookie keeping my leg warm

Nowhere Man

HELP ME NAME MY KIITY

Me and the gf have got a little kitty coming our way soon from a friend who breeds cats, but are still thinking of a name here. I'm thinking Syd (like everyone's favourite lysergic loving Floydian fella) sounds like a nice name and she's thinking Otis. I think a bunch of you cat people on de internet are the best people to consult on the matter

Anyway here's the little fucker now, only 3 weeks

Head Gardener

imitationleather

This "breeder" is ripping you off. That's not a cat, it's a hamster.

steve98

Doesn't really matter, does it? Long as he's happy.