Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:37:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigamus

The Mollusk

imitationleather

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Ron? Bit of a guilty look about him.

Attila

mothman

Brodie, because he looks like Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

flotemysost

I quite like unassuming, commonplace "person names" for cats. One of my mates has a cat called Dave, which suits him (the cat) down to a tee.

Too soon to tell if yours could be a Gary or not, but it's an option.

Ridiculously cute anyway. So jealous of everyone with their feline companions here. Also, is he a polydactyl cat, or has he just not not grown into his mitts yet?

Cuellar

Yeah love bland pet names. Dog called Chris. Cat named Mark.

And so on.

steve98

"Jake" is a good name for a moggy (Short for Jacob Rees-Mogg)

bgmnts

I wanted to name the new cat Sutcliffe but got overruled so he's Prince now.

steve98

My partner over-ruled "Myra" (we settled on Toots)

St_Eddie

Quote from: bgmnts on March 25, 2021, 08:28:56 PM
I wanted to name the new cat Sutcliffe but got overruled so he's Prince now.

Ah, well.  No matter.  Prince will always be a Sutcliffe to the local mouse and bird population.

Cerys

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 24, 2021, 06:20:32 PM
HELP ME NAME MY KIITY

Me and the gf have got a little kitty coming our way soon from a friend who breeds cats, but are still thinking of a name here. I'm thinking Syd (like everyone's favourite lysergic loving Floydian fella) sounds like a nice name and she's thinking Otis. I think a bunch of you cat people on de internet are the best people to consult on the matter

Anyway here's the little fucker now, only 3 weeks

KHAN!

Brian Freeze

Barry.

or Neil.

you know it makes sense.

Attila

Quote from: flotemysost on March 25, 2021, 08:07:13 PM
I quite like unassuming, commonplace "person names" for cats. One of my mates has a cat called Dave, which suits him (the cat) down to a tee.

I had a cat called Dave! His mother was called Doug, and he had a brother called Brown.

Cerys

A school friend of mine had three cats named Norman, Godfrey and Beryl.  They all seemed quite happy with this.

steve98

I switched the central heating off yesterday, much to the mog's annoyance; but it didn't take her long to discover a new source of heat: the top of the microwave - the interior light keeps the oven top perfectly warm. Just right.

bgmnts

Yeah but she will be hot on the outside but really cold on the inside.

mobias

Gunther and Wolfgang having a bit of slow motion feline melodrama on the sofa.

bgmnts

Still trilling and whining to fuck about going out, and he hasn't touched his new fancy cat tree, with platforms and boxes to cwtch up in. He's also still shitting in the bath if the door is left even slightly ajar.

Basically he's a bastard cat but is so cute its hard to be mad.

Tried to take him for a walk with a lead (dont judge!) and he was fine until the flat buzzer freaked him out and he bolted. Found him half an hour later with a cat in front of him and two behind him, meowing at him and staring, with him staring away into space, almost possum. Think I saved him from a kicking.

Stupid dickhead.

Icehaven

How the FUCK do you post your own photos? I'm trying to do it using Postimage and non of the links seem to work?

Attila

Quote from: icehaven on April 09, 2021, 05:29:58 PM
How the FUCK do you post your own photos? I'm trying to do it using Postimage and non of the links seem to work?

I use imgur. The site itself causes my IQ to start losing valuable points til I get past all the front page stuff to my images, but it's good enough as a hosting site.

bgmnts

I use the BB link with the [img] links.

Brian Freeze

We had a black cat that was either blind or very close to it pop into the back garden last weekend.
It had one eye permanently closed and the other was extremely milky. It had a sniff at us and then buggered off through next doors hedge.

We spent the rest of the weekend trying to find out if it had got itself lost but it seems not. Fair play for its navigational skills.

St_Eddie

Mr Banlon

What do you reckon about these lot : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NndSy2JR3c
Lykoi/Werewolf cats

Attila

Tiny Toast in her tiny Tristan Farnon tank top (she was wearing it properly, but slipped a foot out in mid photo session.)

bgmnts

The boy got his bollocks lopped off yesterday, is still coming down off the anaesthetic.  Poor little bugger.

Buelligan

Very sorry about your poor kit, bgmnts, hope he feels perfect soon as.  I've never had the balls to get a cat done like that or a man either, though I can understand the reasoning.

Quote from: Attila on April 16, 2021, 09:36:53 AM
Tiny Toast in her tiny Tristan Farnon tank top (she was wearing it properly, but slipped a foot out in mid photo session.)

This is the most delightful cat thing for a very long time indeed - TT reminds me of the Blunderpuss anyway, which is reason enough, god knows, to love her but the fair isle tolerance expression just takes her to a whole new level.

imitationleather

Quote from: bgmnts on April 16, 2021, 09:38:00 AM
The boy got his bollocks lopped off yesterday, is still coming down off the anaesthetic.  Poor little bugger.

When I had my cats neutered I found they were pretty much back to normal within a day. It's a minor operation, especially for the boy cats. He'll be fine.

Pretty much had to get them done because if we hadn't they would be rutting like mad and cluttering up the place with kittens all the time.