Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:36:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Attila

Quote from: Cerys on September 28, 2019, 11:16:48 AM
I've gone a little moist around the eyes.  Thanks for posting, Attila.

Cheers -- talking to our neighbour who's taken such good care of him made me feel really good after a rough week.

Here's Ethan Arthur Tiger patrolling Mr Attila's garden, caught on the wildlife camera. He's never been so fat and fluffy before now.

Fabby cats all around on this page. The Darth Vader calling a cat one from the last page cracked me up something fierce last night.

Quote from: alan nagsworth on September 28, 2019, 02:33:54 PM
Incredible eyes and ears on Marvin, what a character!

Yeah he's unbelievably handsome and he knows it. Abys are amazing cats, incredibly devoted to their people, intensely loving and very intelligent. I'd recommend them to anyone who is thinking of getting a pedigree cat.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 07, 2019, 08:43:58 PM

Not drawn owt in a while so this afternoon I drew this photo of Raymond and Cleo, as it's probably my favourite snap of them and I love them and they've been asleep on my bed all day as I drew it.

bgmnts

Are you allowed to pick up an adult cat by the scruff?

Flouncer

No. That's not an approved way to pick up a kitty.

NJ Uncut

My sister has a new visitor, Freddy

He was scared of me for three seconds, sniffed my hand, and then he was purring rubbing his little head around so I could scratch the parts he wanted

NJ Uncut

Oh and when I'm walking to Big Oil at 6 in the morning I met this little angel, so small, first day just checked me out, now I turn up to Big Oil happy because I've spent ten minutes stroking a cat beforehand

NoOffenceLynn

Quote from: NJ Uncut on September 28, 2019, 07:59:52 PM
Oh and when I'm walking to Big Oil at 6 in the morning I met this little angel, so small, first day just checked me out, now I turn up to Big Oil happy because I've spent ten minutes stroking a cat beforehand

Since my cat died I've become the queen of stroking ramdon cats on the road/anywhere. I miss the daily feeling of petting soft fur or hearing a calming purr.
I also miss the bus and sometimes other minor appointments cause of this, but meh it's worth it.

NJ Uncut

Quote from: NoOffenceLynn on September 29, 2019, 10:13:13 AM

Since my cat died I've become the queen of stroking ramdon cats on the road/anywhere. I miss the daily feeling of petting soft fur or hearing a calming purr.
I also miss the bus and sometimes other minor appointments cause of this, but meh it's worth it.

Aww! Sorry for your loss, but it's good you too know the joy of meeting the locals. Don't ever feel bad for missing things due to meeting new friends, it's the square world's fault for having timetables that don't allow for stopping to stroke cats.

If it happens to me at work I will explain, honestly: Sorry I'm late I stopped to stroke a random cat on the street.

Instant dismissal or huge raise?

steve98

Quote from: alan nagsworth on September 28, 2019, 12:40:26 PM
Mate, come on. If I wanted to see this shite I'd get in a time machine and fuck off back to iFunny in 2010.

I just made up a pic of my Jacob Rees wearing a top hat (Yours is far better though).

https://imgur.com/a/b9gEXw8

Gurke and Hare

Spike, 2006-2019. Farewell, sweet prince.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on October 09, 2019, 07:52:03 PM

Spike, 2006-2019. Farewell, sweet prince.

Aw bugger. Sorry to hear it. RIP Handsome Guy.

Jittlebags

Next door's cat is a twat, or a bully my wife says. It's black, got long hair, and has a pink bone badge on it's collar. I also caught it scraping moss off my lawn to cover a big, greasy shit it did.

We've also got a young tortoiseshell cat coming into the garden, mainly to sit at the base of our bay tree eyeing the squabbling birds in the foliage. Last night it ventured up, with sparrows scuttling out in all directions. It spent a good hour up there.

Head Gardener

madhair60

How do you call a cat though? :( I want to stroke a cat

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

My condolences Mr. Gurke and Hare. It's hard to overstate the effect these little furry psychopaths can have on our lives.

And the leaves that are green turn to brown
And they wither with the wind
And they crumble in your hand

Eddie was generally unimpressed with the plastic collar the vet tried to make him wear.

Oscar was generally nonplussed by the situation.

imitationleather

When our cat had to wear one of those she just started running full pelt in to the walls and whatnot in an attempt to dislodge it. It seemed like that was going to result in a more serious injury than just leaving her collarless and free to lick her stitches so I relented, soft touch that I am.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: imitationleather on October 10, 2019, 11:43:59 AM
When our cat had to wear one of those she just started fulling pelt in to the walls and whatnot in an attempt to dislodge it. It seemed like that was going to result in a more serious injury than just leaving her collarless and free to lick her stitches so I relented, soft touch that I am.

Yeah he was just walking backwards everywhere then trying to rip it off with his front paws. It didn't last long. £3.84 the vet charged me for it as well.

NJ Uncut

Quote from: madhair60 on October 10, 2019, 11:22:32 AM

I just stand still, crouch a bit and like, rub my fingers together and do that noise which is like swswswswsw

Might look absolutely stark radio rental to cunts who don't like stroking cats. Which is lucky, as that's the demographic exactly I don't want liking me!

bgmnts

Quote from: madhair60 on October 10, 2019, 11:22:32 AM

I use the horn of Gondor myself.

imitationleather

I ain't gay or nothing but I don't think there is a better feeling in the world than each day when Queenie flops on her back and invites me to give her a good old vigorous belly rub. My missus always looks on with envy because she never lets her do that to her. Gutted. I am the favourite! This is the one thing I have in my life!

However, do that sort of thing with my other cat? Pffff... No way. I'd have more chance of getting a blowjob off the Pope. Cunt scratches me so much I got concernedly asked by my supervisor if I'd been self-harming(!)

grassbath

There's a superb three-legged ginger cat that lives just round the corner who sometimes comes flop-hopping out to see me when I'm walking to work of a morning. He loves stopping me in the middle of the pavement for a good scratch and a stroke and sometimes when I crouch down he jumps up and stands on my knees so I can get better access. A very friendly beast who I would quite like to steal. His missing leg just makes me love him more.

imitationleather

Quote from: grassbath on October 14, 2019, 07:05:39 PM
There's a superb three-legged ginger cat that lives just round the corner who sometimes comes flop-hopping out to see me when I'm walking to work of a morning. He loves stopping me in the middle of the pavement for a good scratch and a stroke and sometimes when I crouch down he jumps up and stands on my knees so I can get better access. A very friendly beast who I would quite like to steal. His missing leg just makes me love him more.

Aw. That's cute. Makes me tempted to have one of the legs of my male cat removed.

At the very least it'd mean one less paw to slice up my delicate flesh with.

pigamus

NoOffenceLynn

Quote from: NJ Uncut on September 30, 2019, 07:34:26 AM
Aww! Sorry for your loss, but it's good you too know the joy of meeting the locals. Don't ever feel bad for missing things due to meeting new friends, it's the square world's fault for having timetables that don't allow for stopping to stroke cats.

If it happens to me at work I will explain, honestly: Sorry I'm late I stopped to stroke a random cat on the street.

Instant dismissal or huge raise?
Aww, thank you. And in my world it would be a huge raise ;)

Puce Moment

- My cat's got no eyes.

- How does it see?

- A mixture of smell, acoustics, touch and whiskers.

- OK.

Captain Crunch

One of those Station Cats hard at work:

kittens

landlord says my girlfriend and i can get a cat. what are the typical running costs (incl. setup)? seems most adoption places require you to own your house which is never happening in my lifetime, so i guess i'll have to take one from a friend. anyone got a spare cat that knows not piss and shit on my stuff