Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:43:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

We never asked our landlord if we could get ours. They almost definitely aren't allowed. LOL

Puce Moment

We often offer to pay a larger deposit, and reassure them that our cat is blind and litter-boxed trained and she doesn't scratch on stuff. They usually go with that.

Flouncer

A few pictures of my friend Frida.

Chilling out next to one of the plants of her catnip plantation

Giving me the eye between the runner beans and the peppers

Relaxing with me a couple of years ago (back in my beard days)

Jim Bob

Flouncer's fantastic fine feline friend, Frida.

Cerys

You missed 'furry' and 'four-footed'.

Jim Bob

Cerys

Cerys

Head Gardener

NJ Uncut

Opened my door last night to go out to my driving lesson and on my doorstep was an adorable tiny black kitty. I'd say a kitten, except was able to be startled and run off to next door, so probably a bit older than kitten

But I was doing the Sss ss ssss noise that always works and beckoning thing with my fingers and s/he looked back and seemed interested. Had to go drive or would have just stayed there ages til I got to stroke the little angel

Hope I make friends with this kitty!

Twed

Cerys

NoOffenceLynn

Quote from: NJ Uncut on November 08, 2019, 12:00:21 PM
Opened my door last night to go out to my driving lesson and on my doorstep was an adorable tiny black kitty. I'd say a kitten, except was able to be startled and run off to next door, so probably a bit older than kitten

But I was doing the Sss ss ssss noise that always works and beckoning thing with my fingers and s/he looked back and seemed interested. Had to go drive or would have just stayed there ages til I got to stroke the little angel

Hope I make friends with this kitty!
Aww, I would say good luck with the driving lessons, but you won't need it as you just had the luckiest of animals turn up on your doorstep :)

NoOffenceLynn

Quote from: Twed on November 08, 2019, 05:34:04 PM

How can she slap
Both your garden and pussycat are magnificent and vicariously so are you!

steve98

Koko the gorilla with friend.

I remember seeing a doc on Koko. He'd broken a sink in his enclosure one day, by gettin' overexcited and pulling it off the wall. When his handler asked - Koko was/is a great sign-reader - how it had happened, he blamed the cat (which was just a ball of fluff at that point "Cat did it".
(He did have the decency to look a bit sheepish.

steve98

bgmnts

I bet the cat genuinely thought he could take Koko in a scrap as well. They're ace.

steve98

One more. My ulcer's playing-up and I feel like shit but lookin' at orang utangs with cats/dogs is helpin'.

bgmnts

You have to get into the Orangutan Jungle School, it's ace.

steve98

I was watching it earlier cheers. Fantastic.

Twed

Quote from: NoOffenceLynn on November 09, 2019, 12:48:29 PM

Both your garden and pussycat are magnificent and vicariously so are you!
Thanks, it's my Mum's garden though so I am one level further removed from the magnificence

Barry Admin

Fucking love my cat, like.

Up all night again, tossing and turning cause of tramadol. Came in to have a wee cup of tea and see him before I try again. He's great, just makes my day. He's such a sweet wee guy too, no temper or anything, he's just a dote.

imitationleather

imitationleather

Jittlebags

We've got a new cat next door. Tried making friends with it, but it's not interested. What it is interested in doing is shitting on my lawn and covering it up with moss or leaves so I get a good shoe full of shit when I'm clearing litter, that I then inadvertently apply to the carpets when I get back in the house. And the cunt has a pink bone badge on it's collar. What's wrong with a fish collar?

Famous Mortimer

Yadi and Sophie, obviously very uncomfortable.

Brian Freeze

Apologies, this is not a happy post, please feel free to skip.

I had to pick up a neighbours cat recently. Hit by a car, died quickly, rigor mortis, the lot. She was bloody gorgeous,  a young tortie and white slim firecracker full of mischief. She was the spitting image of an old cat of my dads, but half the weight so we nicknamed her Skinny Bumble in her honour. Trouble is we didnt know which neighbour she resided with, she just spent a lot of time round ours being cheeky. I knocked on a few doors but had to put her respectfully on a corner and hope the news got home. She'd gone three hours later so the news did reach home. Which is terrible for them but better than not knowing.

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 23, 2019, 07:53:33 AM
Fucking love my cat, like.

Up all night again, tossing and turning cause of tramadol. Came in to have a wee cup of tea and see him before I try again. He's great, just makes my day. He's such a sweet wee guy too, no temper or anything, he's just a dote.

Does he not kip with you? Or not kip as the case may be at the moment.

Ours is a great bed companion, he really snuggles in when the weather turns colder. If I lie on my back to read he stretches right out on my front with his front paws right up towrds my chin, and then when its lights out he'll find a crook to get comfy in.