Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:12:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

Captain Crunch

I thought I saw something about idiots trying to disinfect their pets.  I couldn't find it so maybe I imagined it but I did find this little promo video Bob Mortimer did for Cats Protection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e1oi6WajUY

Gurke and Hare

I could totally watch a series that was just Bob playing with cats. Come on ITV!

Gurke and Hare

bgmnts

The cat on the left looks totally unfazed by that, I bet he twats the hissing cat after that photo was taken.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: bgmnts on April 07, 2020, 07:48:39 PM
The cat on the left looks totally unfazed by that, I bet he twats the hissing cat after that photo was taken.

Totally did. One swing of the paw and the other one legged it.

Captain Crunch

Send the picture to Countryfile.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Top quality chonkey boi encounter on my morning run. 10/10, would pet again.

-1 point for bad social distancing, so 9/10

Cerys

From now on I will picture you as having only one tooth.  Or possibly a lower face that consists of a sideways cat's eye.

Mr_Simnock

Merlot who was 1 a couple weeks ago

Brie will be 1 in a couple weeks

the

That 'observing your fish fingers' pic is a classic.

We started letting ours out a few weeks ago, and the other morning I was treated to the unbearably cute sight of Stella chasing a butterfly in the garden.

This was countered a couple of days later at teatime, when Ivan scoffed too much food and proceeded to honk it up in six different locations in the living room.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: the on April 10, 2020, 01:55:12 PM
That 'observing your fish fingers' pic is a classic.

We started letting ours out a few weeks ago, and the other morning I was treated to the unbearably cute sight of Stella chasing a butterfly in the garden.

This was countered a couple of days later at teatime, when Ivan scoffed too much food and proceeded to honk it up in six different locations in the living room.

Same here and it's been great as by the evening they are tired and sleep for the rest of the night bar the odd mad 10 mins. Good for them to get exercise and have a stretch too.

Gurke and Hare

imitationleather

They're disgustingly photogenic cats.

easytarget

"Hello boss?
Yeah, don't give me any more stuff to do today. My inbox is full."

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: easytarget on April 10, 2020, 07:27:58 PM

"Hello boss?
Yeah, don't give me any more stuff to do today. My inbox is full."

I like how black cats coats can shimmer and shine some times under the right light.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Cerys on April 07, 2020, 11:03:11 PM
From now on I will picture you as having only one tooth.  Or possibly a lower face that consists of a sideways cat's eye.

The reality is far worse.

Dewt

Can't stop thinking about that delicious school night dinner. I'll be eating that right on the cusp of The Simpsons ending and TNG beginning.

Cerys

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on April 10, 2020, 01:39:25 PM

There may be beautiful photos of cats.  There may be photos of beautiful cats.  But this photo encapsulates an entire history of human-cat relationship.

Dewt

Pseudopath

Yeah, alright Brie. Stop hogging the limelight. Let's not forget about the OG Merlot.

What a beauty!

derek stitt

Just swerved to miss a cat in my car, took the bumper off a parked car, gunna cost a fortune ( for me) to pay for damages. Worth it really, cats are bastards but don't deserve to be squished for the sake of  a couple hundred quid.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Thomas

Quote from: Captain Crunch on April 07, 2020, 08:20:51 PM
Send the picture to Countryfile.

Or to a local newspaper, asking 'could these be escaped pumas?'

(Ace picture, Gurke).

Pseudopath

No disrespect to his handsome brother, but what a cat. Absolutely bossing it with that moustache.

Captain Crunch