Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,472
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:20:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on April 20, 2020, 03:04:31 PM
Should I be worried that my (15 year old) cat has just walked in with one of his front teeth hanging off. He seems quite relaxed about it. All our local vets (and taxi firms) are closed so if I needed to get him in somewhere it's something like a 3 hour round trip on a train.

Thought I saw blood in my cat's mouthtoday, indicating his last tooth is on his way out.

He's been iffy for the past few weeks with his mouth (drooling, tongue hanging out, not eating on that side etc) but it lessened of late, but this made me think its either pushing up against his gum or its rotting away.

Doesn't seem fussed though so I don't know.

Head Gardener

Wonderful Butternut

One of mine is currently sitting across the back of my neck. It's a habit he developed as a kitten, but at 9 and a bit months old, he's a bit heavy to be doing it now.

Ow.

steve98

Settin' yourself up there mate: sitting on you

Icehaven

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on April 20, 2020, 10:42:23 PM
One of mine is currently sitting across the back of my neck. It's a habit he developed as a kitten, but at 9 and a bit months old, he's a bit heavy to be doing it now.

Ow.

One of the cats we had when I was growing up liked curling up in a tiny circle on me or my Mum's left shoulder when we got him as a kitten, and he kept trying doing it even when he got much too big, and for the rest of his 15 year life. Never had the heart to push him off though so just used to end up with him draped across me or flopped down my back. He probably wondered why we got smaller.

Head Gardener

Dewt

Please regard this handsome little cherub of mine:

https://imgur.com/RLlUM0f

Mr_Simnock

I love it when cats wink at you. What did the cat want anyway? It was pointing with it's ear to something.

Dewt

He was just interested in what my other cat was doing.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Dewt on April 22, 2020, 12:14:11 AM
Please regard this handsome little cherub of mine:

https://imgur.com/RLlUM0f

What a beauty! Do you not think the bell is a bit cruel though? Apparently does cats' fucking heads in.

Dewt

Apparently is the key word there. And the bell is silent apart from the tiny jingle it makes against the collar. It has no ringer inside. The little tags with your phone number on that you can attach make more noise.

Dewt

Captain Crunch

I bet he was trying on the leggings and clawing at the Jeffrey Archer novels. 

Dewt

Captain Crunch

You know that door was open all along. 

Jittlebags

On the allotment today and yesterday. 5 cats inhabit it, or at least visit. Big black thing, big grey thing, a tortoisehell, a black and white one, and a blue grey, thet last two being quite young as they've only started coming in recently. The last three march around, chasing bees and butterflies, normally in a time share manner. The first two overlap with the others, and given the vocalisations, I beleive they are toms after a bit of feline on feline action. Dirty hairy bastards.

Head Gardener

Dex Sawash

tmg513

I've got so bored in the lockdown I've taught my George to fly.

Dewt

Holy fucking crap imagine the flop that fucker could do

He'd[nb]I am assuming your cat's gender here and the name George puts me on thin ice friend[/nb] totally belly you

Gurke and Hare

So these two magpies flew into a tree

Where they were followed by one of the local cats, who wasn't really sure how to get down

And they hopped down to the fence to laugh at him.

Pink Gregory

I met a lovely silvery maine coon the other day.  But I don't know how to post images here, so you'll have to hold my hand and join me in fantastic imaginings.

ahhh what a beautiful coat ahhh

Head Gardener

Jim Bob

Dewt

Dewt

shiftwork2

Quote from: Dewt on May 11, 2020, 06:17:39 PM

toes are large

Stop taking  pictures of my night paws Twed.