Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:34:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

She holds them up in the air like that, she's just asking to model them.

Cerys

Head Gardener

Icehaven

I had a video meeting with 10 other people yesterday, all working from home, and did a single one of them have a cat wander into the frame in an hour and a bloody half? No they bloody didn't. Useless fucks, pointless meeting.

tmg513

I've taught my George to fly.

Dewt

I don't think that's real

I think you just lowered your garden

tmg513

Quote from: Dewt on May 20, 2020, 09:59:54 PM
I don't think that's real

I think you just lowered your garden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG7LYGMKfGc

Of course it's fucking real, here he is practising.

Dewt

That is him being made nervous by the sounds of the machinery you have installed to manipulate the ground-level of your garden.

Brian Freeze

George is top class.

Was it a small fox or is George a very big dude?

tmg513

Quote from: Brian Freeze on May 21, 2020, 12:45:56 AM
George is top class.

Was it a small fox or is George a very big dude?
He's 14lbs of fighting tabby.

Cuellar

We've got a semi-regular cat visitor - very friendly, but looks quite skinny and slightly patchy fur on the tail. No collar. Don't know if it's a stray or what...feel quite sorry for it because it doesn't look well fed. I've put pictures up on Pets Relocated or whatever (link from the RSPCA website). Thinking of putting a paper collar round its neck with my phone number on it.

Poor little blighter

bgmnts

The continuing decline of my cat:

He has started to breath really stupidly and actually full on snores like a human. Probably a combination of his mouth being a bit gimpy and possibly asthma or just oldfuckitis. Can't reach vet atm. He doesn't seem in pain or anything, probably just gently slipping away, which is much nicer I suppose.

Fishfinger

RIP Lionel, my neighbour's cat. He was amazing, but didn't understand cars.

Fishfinger

He was put outdoors during the day, and clearly didn't like it that much, because he was always trying to get indoors.

Once he killed a long, grey rat with a single stab and lay next to it, a dab of russet on his cheek. I will always regret not taking a photo. It seemed a bit morbid, but in hindsight it would've been perfect.

Fishfinger

He tortured rodents but he was otherwise a good guy. He gave me kitty headbutts.

shiftwork2

Massive fan of Lionel.  What an excellent example of a cat, and also of a name for a cat.

Fishfinger

Quote from: shiftwork2 on May 21, 2020, 03:01:00 PM
Massive fan of Lionel.  What an excellent example of a cat, and also of a name for a cat.

Yes.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Fishfinger on May 21, 2020, 01:50:59 PM
RIP Lionel, my neighbour's cat. He was amazing, but didn't understand cars.

Displaying the misanthropy of a true CaBber

Fishfinger

That rat, there was a visible organ. He literally ripped out a vital organ in single bite or swipe. And then didn't play with it. Just lay there, until I acknowledged the kill. Then he arose, calmly, and started cleaning himself. What a good boy. More recently, my neighbour told me he bought a cheap air rifle to finish off the rodents, because he was cruel. Not the Lionel I knew. RIP.

Captain Crunch

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 21, 2020, 03:13:57 PMDisplaying the misanthropy of a true CaBber

Well put – the perfect withering "and what?" look there. 

pigamus

Quote from: Fishfinger on May 21, 2020, 03:31:36 PM
That rat, there was a visible organ.

Anne Diamond: An Autobiography

spaghetamine

This is Phoebe, she's my flatmate's cat and is a total sweetie. Loves cuddles and tuna and running around a lot at 4AM.

Jim Bob

Quote from: spaghetamine on May 23, 2020, 06:13:27 PM

This is Phoebe, she's my flatmate's cat and is a total sweetie. Loves cuddles and tuna and running around a lot at 4AM.

You can tell that she loves cuddles just from looking at her.  The fluffy little slut.

Cerys

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, SCRABBLE!

Now old enough to become an MP and terrify the cabinet with her Glowing Eyes of Doomtm.

imitationleather

Blimey. Mine better not live that long. Happy birthday Scrabble!

Cerys

Quote from: imitationleather on May 25, 2019, 12:58:17 PMTwenty years, blimey. No one told me they lived that long. I thought this was a two year commitment, tops.

Yay for consistency!

imitationleather

Just you wait for what I have in store on 25th May 2021!

petercussing

Ahhh sweet old beast. Nice you bought her fresh batteries for her bday

Mr_Simnock

Merlot having a good sleep

And then asking for a cuddle

Brie has moved into her new house

And just about a year ago looking like simba, how can you not want to take her home :)

Cerys