Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:46:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Quote from: bgmnts on June 13, 2019, 04:51:06 PM
https://www.twitch.tv/adorablestars

Wow. It's really crazy to think that one of them is going to grow up to be the new Hitler.

St_Eddie

I hope that this thread never dies.  Seeing photos and gifs of adorable little fluff balls brightens up my otherwise dull day.  Long may it continue.

In cat related news; my parents' kitty cat managed to make use of a bag of compost to jump over their garden fence and make a run for it.  She's not supposed to leave the garden because my parents are on a main road.  Silly cat.  Curiosity'll kill you yet.  Don't think I could take a squashed cat, mentally.  Kitty cats won't be told though.  Apparently it took my Mum a good hour or so to cajole her back indoors, by way of a tempting bit of string.

Dr Sanchez

I'm a 33 year old 6'2" large man with a beard, the resting face of a psychopath and I hate almost everything, except cats.

My girlfriend gets slightly jealous when I'm around cats because I give them all my attention and we both quietly know that I love them more than I'll ever love her.

They're just amazing characters. I feel as if they get me and I get them and we're part of this secret society that other cunts cannot comprehend.

So yeah, cats are fucking amazing.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Dr Sanchez on June 14, 2019, 02:29:51 AM
I'm a 33 year old 6'2" large man with a beard, the resting face of a psychopath and I hate almost everything, except cats.

Phwoarr!

Quote from: Dr Sanchez on June 14, 2019, 02:29:51 AM
My girlfriend gets slightly jealous when I'm around cats because I give them all my attention and we both quietly know that I love them more than I'll ever love her.

Haha.  I had this exact same thing with my second to last girlfriend.  Pussy before pussy, yo.

Noonling

Kitties before pretties?

Except that implies cats aren't pretty.

Cats before slat(terns)?

Cerys

Mogs before trogs.

Quote from: Noonling on June 14, 2019, 07:20:54 AM
Kitties before pretties?

Kitties before titties!

Attila

Random calico from up the street, caught on the wildlife camera

mothman

Cerys

St_Eddie

Kitties before clitties!

Quote from: Attila on June 14, 2019, 08:19:26 AM
Random calico from up the street, caught on the wildlife camera

I feel as though that cat's eye is staring straight into my soul and silently judging me.

Head Gardener

mothman

If you'd made that square it'd be a great avatar.

imitationleather

My cat fell asleep on me earlier and her eyes were still quite open. When she went into REM sleep and started twitching about I got a full view of her eyes zipping around in her skull while her pupils rapidly dilated.

It was pretty disturbing to see, to be honest.

Head Gardener

bgmnts

"Oh sorry, were you enjoying this?"

Cunt.

seepage

comeuppance for putting greasy pizza on an unprotected table. It'll burn straight through the glaze and you won't be able to use the table ever again.

also, is that pineapple?

mothman

Quote from: seepage on June 17, 2019, 12:17:33 PM
also, is that pineapple?

... and just like that, everyone was on the cat's side.

Jumblegraws

Been neglecting this thread, here's a few pics of my bubbelehs. Plenty more where that came from.

Cerys

'Squee' is such a tiny word for the response I just had to that last photo.

steve98

Quote from: seepage on June 17, 2019, 12:17:33 PM
comeuppance for putting greasy pizza on an unprotected table. It'll burn straight through the glaze and you won't be able to use the table ever again.

also, is that pineapple?

It is an' all, Christ; and they're all identi-sized chunks, which means they're out a tin.

Nice cats Jumbleski, odd but nice.

Dr Sanchez

Quote from: Jumblegraws on June 17, 2019, 05:08:36 PM
Been neglecting this thread, here's a few pics of my bubbelehs. Plenty more where that came from.

They look like they love each other's company. Are they brother and sister?

I have two girl cats, not biological sisters. I got them as kittens and they used to snuggle up together and cause no trouble but now they're constantly fighting. It's doing my tits in tbh and tbf.

They won't listen to me either. I threatened to take their Dreamies away yesterday but they're at it again today.

imitationleather

Ah fuck. My cat's head appears to have snapped off.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Dr Sanchez on June 18, 2019, 02:59:40 PM
They look like they love each other's company. Are they brother and sister?

I have two girl cats, not biological sisters. I got them as kittens and they used to snuggle up together and cause no trouble but now they're constantly fighting. It's doing my tits in tbh and tbf.

They won't listen to me either. I threatened to take their Dreamies away yesterday but they're at it again today.
Nope, I got Arthur a year after Mookie. Mookie basically adopted him and they were cuddling up less than an hour after Arthur moved in (pic below of them back when Arthur was a baldy gremlin baby). I think I've been very lucky in how quickly they've bonded although having said that, part of the motivation for getting Arthur was seeing how quickly Mookie took to my parents' cat after he went to stay there and I started to feel like he was missing out by not having another cat to live with.

Noonling

Arthur somehow looks like a sphinx with fur.

Jumblegraws

That's not too far off, they're Devon Rexes, so they lack the longer outer coat most cats have but unlike the Sphynx they have a curly undercoat.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: imitationleather on June 18, 2019, 03:15:08 PM

Really want to tickle this cat's belly, even if it means getting bear-trapped

St_Eddie

Got a laugh out of me with this comment.

bgmnts

Thats pretty much how I sleep.