Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:05:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Theresa May has time on her hands

Started by Alberon, May 26, 2019, 11:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

Theresa May has handed in her notice, but it'll be two months before her last day. With no work to do Theresa has to fill up the long empty days somehow.

8.30 Builds a fort out of dispatch boxes

9.05 Leaves another abusive voicemail on Boris Johnson's phone.

9.20 Promotes Larry the Downing Street cat to Ambassador to Paraguay.

9.40 Summons Michael Gove to Number 10 only to get everyone to pretend they're all out when he gets there.

The Bumlord

Glebe

Drives around Swinbourne in a golf cart handing out bowls of leftover meatloaf.

Spoon of Ploff

Starts to work on writing up her memoirs... or Maym-moirs as she takes to calling them.

Wonders if comparing her decision to not to extradite Gary McKinnon with the actions of Oskar Schindler is going too far.

Fambo Number Mive

Rings up the Evening Standard asking them to pass on to the editor that he is a "shit". "Did you get that? Tell your editor that Theresa May says he is a shit."

Draws a clockface on each palm and runs into Cabinet shouting "I've got time on my hands"

Bazooka

11:00am Mrs May is lowered into the fleshlight resin mould.

Glebe

Jerks Michael Grade off into a bucket for a week.

the

11:23am  Invents a new game called Belkinton, which consists of throwing some cables and low-end IT equipment made by Belkin at a wall

Glebe

3:25AM posts Jodie Comer a used pot of hand cream.

Shit Good Nose

Binge watches Catching Up With the Macaques in one single emotional session.  Makes use of the adult nappy BoJo got her as a joke leaving pressie.