Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:14:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Gettin Angry

Started by The Boston Crab, May 27, 2019, 03:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Blue shelled at the finish line in first place on MK, will always rise a MOTHER FUCKING CUNT WHORE! from me.

Playing Battlefield online gave me digital roid rage, what's the point in using another weapons WHEN EVERY FUCKING CUNT WITH AN ASSAULT RIFLE HAS A FUCKING I WIN BUTTON.

BritishHobo

I used to get really really angry at N: The Way of the Ninja, back when it was a free flash game online. I don't know why - I've never had it with any game before or since (including the various iterations of N+ that have been released on different consoles) but I used to get absolutely fucking FURIOUS, playing it in my early teens on our family computer. Slamming the mouse down, punching fuck out of the keys. I really really enjoyed the game, is the thing, the odd, weighted physics, bouncing off walls. Proper fun. And it was so fucking satisfying to complete a tough level. But it used to make me go absolutely fucking mad. Just the frustration, due to it being individual one-screen stages, of going through lots of different things, getting close to the goal, and then one little thing killing you and having to start it over. Furious.

Cuellar

Start feeding the disc into your anus boy

seepage

A pinball wizard I knew made a big thing of headbutting a vintage Black Knight table into oblivion when he missed his last high score. To this day, still makes me want to go and kick something.