Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,395
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:38:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Vinegar Syndrome

Started by Ron Superior, May 27, 2019, 07:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Superior

https://vinegarsyndrome.com/

They're having their massive halfway to black Friday sale, which ends tonight. I got a load of bits last year, including finally getting The Telephone Book on BluRay and Disco Godfather.

I see in June they're doing a great looking BluRay issue of Putney Swope along with a load of extras, and the first ever official home release of Taking Tiger Mountain, which I'd never heard of, but sounds very interesting. Anyone seen it?

Any other classics on Vinegar Syndrome? I love that they're all region free, including the BluRays. Any other similar companies doing quality issues of obscure film?

BlodwynPig

MASSIVE HALFWAY AND A BIT TO THE SECOND WEEK AFTER BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

QDRPHNC

Weird, I just watched the RLM episodes last night where they covered Night Beast and Raw Force.

another Mr. Lizard

You started this thread as I was in the middle of watching the VS Blu-ray of one of my all-time favourite Euro-horrors, The Corruption Of Chris Miller. They've done a fine job with it too, aside from the opening and closing credits which appear a little ropey compared to the quality of the main body of the movie.

They're supposed to be releasing Unmasked (aka Hand Of Death Part 25) later this year - oddball British horror comedy from the late 80s.

beanheadmcginty

Vinegar syndrome sounds like something out of Roger's Profanisaurus.