Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:50:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The 1993 GLR Shows - Great, Aren't They?

Started by A Car With No Doors, May 28, 2019, 08:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've actually been listening to these for the first time, courtesy of weirdbeard's MEGAupload folder: they're wonderful! Lots of little bits that jump out. For some reason, Morris' Terence Trent D'Arby impersonation really really tickles me:

"I'm Terence Trent D'Arby, and I am mad, you can tell by the lyrics to my songs!"

The deepest thanks to weirdbeard for keeping them online, and to Neil, and everybody who initially captured them. There's just such joy radiating from this stuff, and it'd be great to discuss them more and chat about favourite moments, and all that kind of thing.

sponk

I wouldn't know because I couldn't manage to find the GLR shows in that link. It says there's only one file in the GLR folder. Any help?

Quote from: sponk on June 15, 2019, 01:13:15 PM
I wouldn't know because I couldn't manage to find the GLR shows in that link. It says there's only one file in the GLR folder. Any help?

I've messaged you about it, and for anybody else, page 3 of this thread: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,16028.0.html