Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,343
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:28:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Does Rolf Harris still Skype his daughter whilst having a shit?

Started by Replies From View, May 29, 2019, 01:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

I've put this thread in HS Art but it is actually a serious question.

Do you reckon Rolf still gets given a laptop to Skype his daughter whilst he takes a shit, or will they have put restrictions on him.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I was going to write something like "Philip K.Dick considers rewrite", but I could have sworn this exact same topic has been put up before, and I posted exactly the same thing.

Replies From View

It can't be the exact same topic, as this one is brand new and it's about Rolf Harris now as opposed to then, do you understand.

Anyway I want serious answers please.  Surely somebody must know.

Replies From View

Quote from: ajsmith2 on May 29, 2019, 10:22:55 AM
What prompted you to ponder this?

Just the fact that he is largely known now for Skyping with his daughter whilst having a shit.  There was all that hullaballoo wasn't there because he had to do a video link from prison to a courtroom where he was being retried for something, and he was sitting there on the bog with his trousers down by his ankles because he'd forgotten who he'd be speaking to.

idunnosomename

The biggest problem is putting the laptop on the toilet floor while wiping his arse. Hopefully the call will be concluded by then though.

Replies From View

Replies From View

hermitical

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 29, 2019, 10:42:42 AM
The biggest problem is putting the laptop on the toilet floor while wiping his arse. Hopefully the call will be concluded by then though.

You'd think, but....

Replies From View

Rolf Harris' daughter will have seen her father loads of times studying pieces of folded toilet paper to ascertain whether he has finished wiping; I don't know what all the fuss is about.