Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:11:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy! season 2

Started by Head Gardener, May 31, 2019, 06:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

just started it last night, the 1st season was great and this carries on where it left off,
recommended if you enjoy decapitating cyclists with a chainsaw and exploding nuns in the first 5 minutes - any fans?

bgmnts

Totally fogot this was on last night, well up for this. I adored the first season but need to finish Peaky Blinders first.

Small Man Big Horse

I liked the first season too, and thought it was much better than the comic it's based on, but haven't got round to watching the second yet. I've got it all on my hard drive though and so will do so soon.

Mister Six

I haven't seen the second season either. When Mrs Six comes back from China in a couple of months, we're going to use it to replace Doom Patrol in our weekly watch.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

It's on (UK) Netflix now. I think I shall watch an episode or two this evening.

Alberon

Well, not a surprise but what we got was great.

bgmnts

Ah well I will enjoy this season while it lasts, it's bloody funny at times.

Him taking his nipper to the bookies to have a flutter on the horses, because Happy said she likes ponies, is quite amusing.

Timothy

Season 1 was great.
After season 2 episode 2 its becomes nonsense. Not fun anymore.

It's certainly ramping up the supernatural weirdness, but I'm up to episode 4 and it seems as good as ever. I nearly ruptured something laughing during the fight in the nazi old folks home.

Icehaven

Absolutely loved both series, discovered it had been cancelled last night shortly before watching the last two episodes, gutted. Really didn't end as if it was going to be cancelled either, which is even worse. Massively hoping someone else picks it up.

Icehaven

Also it's killing me that no one I work with watches this because the woman who's sort of head of our department looks enormously like and has many of the mannerisms of Sonny Shine. We don't much like her either so it's an enjoyably insulting comparison but no one else can share it, bah.