Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,314
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:43:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Quick popularity check

Started by popcorn, June 04, 2019, 10:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Hi guys

Just wanted to make sure I'm still very popular round these parts? Can you leave feedback etc, thanks.

Spoon of Ploff

I can say with certainty that poopcon is a CAB poster that over the years i have... become aware of

Cuellar

Chollis

Sebastian Cobb

Bazooka

I've blocked you, so can't even see your message mate.

PlanktonSideburns

Reported to moderator. Again

Pingers

I could be persuaded to give a 9.5 but there would be a price attached

pancreas

Well, let me first ask a pertinent question: who's your favourite poster?

Howj Begg

I absolutely love popcorn. Popcorn is my favourite. I love the feeling of popcorn in my mouth, the juices from said word sloshing around my tongue, my gums, eventually sliding down my throat as I glow with exultation and happiness. I then proceed to enjoy more popcorn, as I simply can't get enough of popcorn. Yes, popcorn is truly tasty and desirable. Popcorn is extremely popular in my house, and others too like to have their share and fill of popcorn, again like me dangling popcorn over their tongue until the hot juices of popcorn are frizzling their taste buds.

Really have strong positive feelings towards popcorn.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Howj Begg on June 04, 2019, 03:04:36 PM
I absolutely love popcorn. Popcorn is my favourite. I love the feeling of popcorn in my mouth, the juices from said word sloshing around my tongue, my gums, eventually sliding down my throat as I glow with exultation and happiness. I then proceed to enjoy more popcorn, as I simply can't get enough of popcorn. Yes, popcorn is truly tasty and desirable. Popcorn is extremely popular in my house, and others too like to have their share and fill of popcorn, again like me dangling popcorn over their tongue until the hot juices of popcorn are frizzling their taste buds.

Really have strong positive feelings towards popcorn.

Agreed.

As for the CaB poster popcorn - raging cunt.  And probably a massive racist.

Captain Z

Fuck off to your new house and stay there.

Best regards,
Z

the midnight watch baboon

names like popcorn look like skate parks with all their half-pipes, full-pipes, p-pipes and so so and so on and so forth .

Glebe

I 'medium' like you popcorn, although that could rapidly change - for better or worse!

popcorn

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It will be taken on board and actioned.

It sounds like I'm still very popular.

Ferris

Well, I still like you popcorn.

You can join my gang of cool CaBbers if you like, it's very exclusive and I'm the leader and you have to know the password to get into meetings.

St_Eddie

You're alright in my book, popcorn.  In fact, I'm in love with you and want to have your lambs.

popcorn

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 05, 2019, 12:24:21 AM
You can join my gang of cool CaBbers if you like, it's very exclusive and I'm the leader and you have to know the password to get into meetings.

Thanks, can you tell me the password please ? Thanks.

Neville Chamberlain

popcorn is a dedicated Cabber whose commitment and dedication has been an asset to the forum. He has proved himself capable of interacting with fellow contributors in an always courteous and respectful manner, traits that have ensured his ongoing popularity. He is regarded by his fellow contributors as a knowledgeable and experienced Cabber whose contributions always serve to further the cause of enlightened and illuminating discourse. We wish him all the best for the future at both a professional and personal level.

pancreas

popcorn has left our company by mutual agreement.

Spoon of Ploff

Popcorn once insulted me live on Twitch when I was only trying to be helpful.

It remains the happiest moment in my otherwise bleak existence.

popcorn

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on June 06, 2019, 12:24:30 PM
Popcorn once insulted me live on Twitch when I was only trying to be helpful.

It remains the happiest moment in my otherwise bleak existence.

You were talking absolute bollocks mate.

Alberon

Quote from: popcorn on June 04, 2019, 10:28:30 AM
Hi guys

Just wanted to make sure I'm still very popular round these parts? Can you leave feedback etc, thanks.

St_Eddie

I'm ovulating.  I'n gonna light some candles and sing you a lovely little song.  What say you, sexy pants?