Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:53:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shitstains wiping excrement on political threads just before elections

Started by Absorb the anus burn, June 05, 2019, 12:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think it's a bit rough putting the boot in on shoulders when he isn't here to defend himself.

pigamus

Twed

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on June 10, 2019, 05:23:14 PM
I think it's a bit rough putting the boot in on shoulders when he isn't here to defend himself.
It's okay, I've been relaying all of this to the town crier at his local fayre, which is where he definitely is now.

pancreas

I never said this until now, because he might have seen it, but ... every time I've met him in person, he's stunk of urine.

Buelligan

How odd.  That's exactly what he said about you.  Was anyone else present?

Pingers

Quote from: pancreas on June 10, 2019, 06:18:43 PM
I never said this until now, because he might have seen it, but ... every time I've met him in person, he's stunk of urine.

Your urine, to be precise.

pancreas

Even if we pissed on each other, which may or may not be true, he might have washed his trousers in the intervening period.

poo

I like Shoulders a lot. I hope he's able to resolve this with Barry.

sponk

This is a warning to Harry Badmin. Unless you bring shoulders back or ban yourself for banning him I will sink these threads until the forum is submerged or I am crushed under my own sense of self importance and feel like a bit of a twat for making such a threat.

Twit 2

Shoulders is a certified GBOL. I totally get why Barry was pissed off, as his right, but in the spirit of being positive, is it not possible that Shoulder's handling of the trolls comes out of loving this forum and wanting it to be a nice place free from toxic twats? Bit saddening to hear him being written off as 'pompous' as if that's all there is to him. We're taking about one of the longest posting  members of the site whose style of posting has shaped the humour and tone of this place. In the wordsmith stakes he's up there with Doomy, Gregory and Castro. I, for one, have laughed out loud tons of times at his posts, and been provoked and inspired by the political ones.

I'm not telling Neil what to do or how to think, I just want to stick up for a great poster. We're all flawed, in fact some of us are stark raving mentalists who shouldn't be allowed out in society. Let he....without baldness...cast the first comb....?

I hope he's back posting one day, presumably after some cooling off time and an apology. All I know is the place will be the poorer without him.

I love this place with all my heart and would be bereft without it. I'm sure Shoulders is suffering.

...And justice for all!

Thank you for reading, I'll fuck off out of it now.

Twed

Danger Man

Quote from: Twit 2 on June 10, 2019, 10:02:46 PM
I hope he's back posting one day

He was back shit-posting on here yesterday using a sockpuppet account. In fairness, if I had spent my entire adult life on here I'd probably go insane and think I owned the place too. He just needs to step back for a while and sort himself out.

buzby

Quote from: pancreas on June 10, 2019, 06:18:43 PM
Are you sure it wasn't a vial of Ammonia you were going to distribute to CaBmeet attendees leaking?

phantom_power

Quote from: The Boston Crab on June 10, 2019, 01:19:08 PM
Gotta say I love the guy Shoulders but I swerve the politics threads because they make me hate almost everyone on here more than I already do, which is an absolute lot. Gotta be honest. Still a few S+ tier heads about though which is why I keep doing what I do, which is entertaining people and bringing some fun and inspiration into their lifes. Take the recent thread GGC - Gotta go crap. I've been changing minds here for over fifteen years and counting and I won't stop til I drop. Hard to see a way forward in this world we all have to live in besides changing the world or sucking on a 0.367 Magnum and that's not even legal in this country. Too many cunts to end before I do that, anyway, I always tell myself. Great chat and see ya 'round'!

A frequent flyer in all the buzzing chatrooms
https://youtu.be/V_tGKd3egWI?t=18

ZoyzaSorris

This is all reminding me a bit of how everyone started piling on Jimmy Savile as soon as he wasnt around to defend himself, cowardly.

Once met shoulders and he was v funny (not down to earth though ;) )

this is a really great forum but everybody needs to chill the fuck out a bit

hummingofevil

Shoulders was an ace poster in the main. Whilst I understand Neil's reasons he got pissed off SS (ha ha LOL - SS - oh the Nazi irony) was just trying to kick off against a fucking cunt. Not having a go at Neil as I also understand SS was warned and pissed Neil off but SS was very nice to me over a number of different threads over many years (my entire knowledge of Belgium  and her lovely beers came from him and it is information I have shared widely to much appreciation - if you reading - cheers la).

And cheers Neil too for hosting this place and I hope you get well soon.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Twit 2 on June 10, 2019, 10:02:46 PM
Shoulders is a certified GBOL. I totally get why Barry was pissed off, as his right, but in the spirit of being positive, is it not possible that Shoulder's handling of the trolls comes out of loving this forum and wanting it to be a nice place free from toxic twats? Bit saddening to hear him being written off as 'pompous' as if that's all there is to him. We're taking about one of the longest posting  members of the site whose style of posting has shaped the humour and tone of this place.

Please don't let me reply to this.

chveik

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on June 10, 2019, 11:44:25 PM
this is a really great forum but everybody needs to chill the fuck out a bit

please don't let me reply to this

Twit 2

chveik

Ambient Sheep

Seconded.  Genius.

For the avoidance of any doubt he could/can, like most of us, be both. xx

Johnny Yesno