Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:36:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Katie Hopkins joins forces with anti-LGBT muslim protesters at primary school.

Started by Kryton, June 05, 2019, 09:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryton

What a twist! It seems Katie has turned a new leaf and now despises the idea of LGBT issues being taught at school more than she despises muslims.

As council bans are in place to prevent the protesters (who seem to be mainly but not exclusively from the muslim community) from rallying outside the Birmingham school (who have taken a large disliking to LGBT equality being taught to young children), it seems Katie Hopkins has jumped on board to erm... Team up with them.

QuoteIn a tweet posted earlier today, anti-Islam activist Hopkins shared a photo of her in the home of Shakeel Afsar and alongside Amir Ahmed, who have both voraciously led protests challenging LGBT equality education at Anderton Park Primary School in the city.

QuoteOfficially against multiculturalism, Hopkins also described refugees and migrants fleeing war zones as "cockroaches" and a "plague of feral humans" who should be stopped using "gunships" in a column featured in The Sun in 2015.  The UN's human rights chief Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein attacked the Sun newspaper for publishing Hopkin's piece, branding her use of the word "cockroaches" to describe migrants as reminiscent of anti-Semitic Nazi propaganda.

She has also been criticised for attacking the trans community on a number of occasions, including mocking the Transgender Day of Remembrance.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/26/birmingham-anderton-park-primary-muslim-protests-lgbt-teaching-rights

These are the same protesters who pelted pro-LGBT parents and children with eggs a few weeks ago and intimidated other parents (both muslim and non-muslim) with chants of ""If you take your kids to school today, you're not a Muslim and you'll burn in hell."

What lovely people eh?

So not only are kids being presented rightly or wrongly with this type of education* (which may be confusing but is probably meant to be at least portrayed in a positive, educational manner), they are now being confronted by religious dickheads, intimidation, scuffles, a police presence and now the fucking parasite called Katie Hopkins.

---

What age bracket should children be taught about LGBT stuff?
What age bracket should children be indoctrinated into religion?
Should these protests have been allowed?

Edit: * which apparently accounts for 0.5% of the annual timetable.

imitationleather

Katie Hopkins was a lot better when she was all strung out on ketamine and unable to speak or operate any internet-connected technology.

Cloud

Pingers

Lordofthefiles

She wouldn't get away with half the stuff she does if she wasn't such a sexy cunt.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Cloud on June 05, 2019, 09:20:54 PM
Hateful bigot spoilt for choice of who to hate... great

It's taken her a while to figure it out, though, hasn't it? Her ideas board must have been groaning under the weight of all those post-it notes.

Quote from: Kryton on June 05, 2019, 09:14:44 PM
What age bracket should children be indoctrinated into religion?

When my daughter was six, she told us that they'd been talking about different types of families in school: kids with no mother or father or neither, and kids with two mothers or two fathers.  This is in Spain.  For her it was just matter-of-fact stuff, which is exactly how it should be.  Why not raise awareness of it at a young age - it's just part of life.

I don't have any interest in religion, but, particularly in Spain (amongst the older generation at least) it's quite a big deal.  We were allowed to choose between 'religion' and 'ethics', and chose ethics, but in hindsight probably would've chosen religion, just because it forms a part of the culture of the country.  The ethics classes make a point of skipping anything related to the Bible, presumably to accommodate kids of all faiths.  It's not indoctrination; I think it's worth knowing a bit about this stuff just for a balanced education.  I learnt all the Christian stories at school and didn't grow up to be a bible basher.

Kryton

Quote from: Darles Chickens on June 05, 2019, 09:49:41 PM
  It's not indoctrination; I think it's worth knowing a bit about this stuff just for a balanced education. 

Poor choice of words, apologies.

Glebe

This is like a local mental case doing something mental in your area.

Quote from: Kryton on June 05, 2019, 09:58:05 PM
Poor choice of words, apologies.

Yeah, I wasn't having a go - just thought it was worth clarifying.  Those are the kind of words that Hopkins and her ilk will broadcast to the world to make something innocent seem much more ominous.  Indoctrination into LGBT?  Oh the humanity!

Zetetic

Quote from: Kryton on June 05, 2019, 09:14:44 PMWhat age bracket should children be taught about LGBT stuff?
7-26.

QuoteWhat age bracket should children be indoctrinated into religion?
5-13

QuoteShould these protests have been allowed?
Not outside the school, but they should be mandatory and in the fish section of the Wholesale Markets.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

You know, you have to admire Katie Hopkins for her sheer dedication to hatred of every hue.Just how dead inside is she? Very dead indeed, I'd say. Yet she embraces it! Embraces her inner death! Seems positively celebratory about her soul having shrivelled up like a burnt crisp packet, and fucked off a long time ago!
Whatever else anyone says about are brave Katie, you've got to hand it to her- she's a hateful cunt ! : -)

bgmnts

I want to kill myself out of shame for a lot less than she should feel. So for that, she deserves a grudging respect or a bucketload of pity.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: bgmnts on June 05, 2019, 10:25:20 PM
I want to kill myself out of shame for a lot less than she should feel. So for that, she deserves not an ounce of pity, and to be kicked in the cunt for all eternity.
FTFY.

Flouncer

Quote from: Darles Chickens on June 05, 2019, 09:49:41 PM
When my daughter was six, she told us that they'd been talking about different types of families in school: kids with no mother or father or neither, and kids with two mothers or two fathers.  This is in Spain.  For her it was just matter-of-fact stuff, which is exactly how it should be.  Why not raise awareness of it at a young age - it's just part of life.

The opposition to this is so out of proportion to what is actually being taught: the way they're carrying on you'd think the kids were being shown slideshows about bum sex and fingerblasting, when it's actually just extremely benign stuff as you've described. This opposition is largely religious in nature (mainly Muslim in this case but I'm sure the Christian schools aren't mad about this stuff either) and the bottom line is that they don't want their kids to come home thinking it's acceptable to be gay because it's forbidden by their religion. This is ultimately a question of how far we're prepared to go as a country in catering to religious bigotry. Allowing any cunt to set up a nutty faith school hasn't helped in this regard either.

madhair60

My girlfriend ran into Katie Hopkins in the Oxford Union toilets the other week. Mental

Quote from: madhair60 on June 05, 2019, 10:30:07 PM
My girlfriend ran into Katie Hopkins in the Oxford Union toilets the other week. Mental

I hope she ran into her so fast that she knocked all the wind out of her lungs.

madhair60

No but apparently there was genuine fear in the eyes of Hopkins. Not because my gf is a basin-class munter before anyone fucking wises off

dallasman

Quote from: Zetetic on June 05, 2019, 10:13:09 PM
7-26.
5-13
Not outside the school, but they should be mandatory and in the fish section of the Wholesale Markets.

"7-11", surely? The voices in my head are quite insistent that "7-11" somehow works, and they do have sushi now, so I am going to have to post this.

What a time we live in when it takes Katie Hopkins to defend religious freedom.

Must irk some that she's more principled than spineless failure Jeremy Corbyn.

Noonling

Incidentally, was anyone taught about The Gays before or after Section 28? It started in 1988 and was repealed in 2003 (God that seems so late) when I was 14, but I don't remember hearing about The Gays after that either.

phantom_power

Quote from: Kryton on June 05, 2019, 09:14:44 PM

Why should there be an age bracket? You can talk about LGBT stuff without mentioning sex. There is no age bracket for teaching kids about heterosexual love or flowers or potatoes.

Alberon

I was at secondary school from 80 to 85 and I don't remember much about it in sex ed. It was probably mentioned in a scientific bland way in passing. Nothing about bisexuality and absolutely no chance of transsexuality.

Zetetic

>80% of the world doesn't have SSM. Hardly anywhere panders to the mental illness known as Trans. The UK are extremists. Katie Hopkins is fighting extremism. No wonder you identity politicking clowns are losing. Enjoy your virtue signalling. Identity politics will be repelled like the virus it is.

Stop forcing your ideology on migrants. Welcome the other. Let parents decide you racist fucks.

Democracy's coming home.

Cloud

Wasn't there a Black Mirror episode about this cunt?

Nah she deserved the mob

Kryton

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on June 05, 2019, 10:54:54 PM
Democracy's coming home.

From where? Are you suggesting it's been on holiday? Or are you suggesting that for a small amount of time we didn't have democracy but it's suddenly returned? At which point in time was democracy absent?

Can you narrow down this time period? From which point was democracy abroad?

Alberon

BritishHobo

What a big surprise. When it comes down to it, Hopkins shares the ideology. The only thing she objects to is it coming from scary coloured faces. Same for your Robinsons and Farages. The 'British values' these cunts swear to protect have always contained violent homophobia and misogyny, exactly the things they've always used to tell 'SJWs' that they ought to hate Muslims too. Birds of a feather.

marquis_de_sad