Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:54:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Katie Hopkins joins forces with anti-LGBT muslim protesters at primary school.

Started by Kryton, June 05, 2019, 09:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Thingray

Mister Six

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: BritishHobo on June 05, 2019, 11:33:47 PM
What a big surprise. When it comes down to it, Hopkins shares the ideology. The only thing she objects to is it coming from scary coloured faces. Same for your Robinsons and Farages. The 'British values' these cunts swear to protect have always contained violent homophobia and misogyny, exactly the things they've always used to tell 'SJWs' that they ought to hate Muslims too. Birds of a feather.

Indeed. If anything, British conservatives should find a natural ally with the Muslim. From my experience, they've little tolerance for sexual equality, are only grudgingly tolerant of individualism/free speech, and if you want to be openly gay in a Muslim household: good bloody luck.

Social conservatives (particularly in the Tory party) have been missing a trick by not reaching out to them sooner.

Autopsy Turvey

sponk

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on June 07, 2019, 03:40:45 PM
I would never dream of defending Mike Stuchbery!! No I've never sought to defend every action ever committed by anyone, and I think punching people from behind is wrong, but obviously the context for this isn't clear. After all that guy might have been a Nazi, Tommy has got into trouble before for laying out Nazis.

I don't think Robinson should be given the benefit of the doubt here but you're right about Stuchbery being a cunt. He spouts violence from behind his keyboard but shits his pants and gets a panic alarm installed in his house when the  alt-right turns up at his house. I guess the difference between them is that Robinson incites and performs violence, Stuchbery just incites it.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: sponk on June 08, 2019, 02:23:43 PM
I guess the difference between them is that Robinson incites and performs violence, Stuchbery just incites it.

Has Tommy ever come close to publicly announcing anything remotely comparable to the sort of thing Stuchbery is calling for there? Genuine question, if so I've never seen it.

jobotic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on June 08, 2019, 03:00:26 PM
Has Tommy ever come close to publicly announcing anything remotely comparable to the sort of thing Stuchbery is calling for there? Genuine question, if so I've never seen it.

Nah, he's only been in prison for being violent so nothing to worry about there.

But you could have found that information for yourself, mouthbreather.

jobotic

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on June 07, 2019, 03:40:45 PM
I would never dream of defending Mike Stuchbery!! No I've never sought to defend every action ever committed by anyone, and I think punching people from behind is wrong, but obviously the context for this isn't clear. After all that guy might have been a Nazi, Tommy has got into trouble before for laying out Nazis.

He wasn't. Feel free to be critical of "Tommy" if you can bring yourself to. Or don't. Who cares?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-punch-victim-told-16477309?fbclid=IwAR0V3Vh55PJ5VlXbO99iqoghpQ5fGt-cpAldKqoVkpaUezZyDsUQltns6OM

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 08, 2019, 03:08:24 PM
Nah, he's only been in prison for being violent so nothing to worry about there.
But you could have found that information for yourself, mouthbreather.

Well I'm aware of that information, but 'being in prison for being violent' isn't the same as calculatedly saying something in order to incite violence among others. I suspect you could have found that information for yourself too. Which orifice are you breathing out of, I wonder? Fun this eh.

Quote from: sponk on June 08, 2019, 03:05:25 PM
I think this comes close.
https://youtu.be/8j7IX_5a_9M

It's a shame that this is still the only thing anyone can ever point to, this badly-worded line from eight years ago which he later apologised for and disavowed. It's not exactly "punch them and keep punching them until their skulls are crushed", but maybe he's just a lot cleverer than Mike Stuchbery.

Interestingly when Facebook banned Tommy they claimed to have a stack of his messages inciting violence - "including a post urging people to terrorise and behead those who follow the Koran" - but nobody else ever saw these messages, Tommy denies ever saying anything like it, and they won't even share a censored screengrab. Which is mad because that's obviously a serious legally actionable offence. So what's going on there, I wonder.

Quote from: jobotic on June 08, 2019, 03:08:30 PM
He wasn't. Feel free to be critical of "Tommy" if you can bring yourself to. Or don't. Who cares?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-punch-victim-told-16477309?fbclid=IwAR0V3Vh55PJ5VlXbO99iqoghpQ5fGt-cpAldKqoVkpaUezZyDsUQltns6OM

Who indeed. I'm not necessarily going to believe the suspiciously wide-eyed "I just said to him really politely that he doesn't represent my views" testimony of the victim, but I've no hesitation in saying that sneak-attacking a man from behind appears to be deeply dishonourable conduct.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on June 08, 2019, 03:58:22 PM
I'm not necessarily going to believe the suspiciously wide-eyed "I just said to him really politely that he doesn't represent my views" testimony of the victim, but I've no hesitation in saying that sneak-attacking a man from behind appears to be deeply dishonourable conduct.

You obviously didn't read the article, mouthbreather.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 08, 2019, 04:31:11 PM
You obviously didn't read the article, mouthbreather.

Ever so well done on bringing back this terrific insult, I haven't heard anyone use it since I was your age. I mean, in my defence I only breathe through my mouth when I have a cold, but still, your reasoning is razor sharp. Looking forward to hearing 'window licker' again too. How can I come back from this sort of rebuttal? You are the best.

Autopsy Turvey

Apart from anything else, you're absolutely right that I didn't watch the video carefully enough; the man is clearly facing Tommy when he gets punched, so, Tommy's conduct wasn't as dishonourable as I thought. Cheers for the heads-up, fair dos.

Kryton

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on June 08, 2019, 05:18:30 PM
Apart from anything else, you're absolutely right that I didn't watch the video carefully enough; the man is clearly facing Tommy when he gets punched, so, Tommy's conduct wasn't as dishonourable as I thought. Cheers for the heads-up, fair dos.

But you'd agree that Tommy Robinson punching someone for disagreeing with him should be classified as a criminal assault right?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on June 08, 2019, 05:18:30 PM

If you can't tell the difference between the words 'read the article' and 'watch the video', I can't help you. Sorry.

BritishHobo

I also agree that Mike Stuchberry, a man who types words on Twitter, is far more violent than Tommy Robinson, a man who is regularly filmed piling into punch-ups, and once got arrested for assaulting a police officer who was only there to stop him from continuing to assault his pregnant partner. Also it's deffo reasonable to think Mike a coward because a thug with a prison record turned up at his house in the middle of the night, hammering on the door and yelling. That's a perfectly acceptable thing to do!

sponk

Quote from: BritishHobo on June 08, 2019, 07:20:38 PM
I also agree that Mike Stuchberry, a man who types words on Twitter, is far more violent than Tommy Robinson, a man who is regularly filmed piling into punch-ups, and once got arrested for assaulting a police officer who was only there to stop him from continuing to assault his pregnant partner. Also it's deffo reasonable to think Mike a coward because a thug with a prison record turned up at his house in the middle of the night, hammering on the door and yelling. That's a perfectly acceptable thing to do!

It's right to think Mike is a coward because he's explicitly encouraged people to punch members of the alt-right but didn't do that when he had the chance. It's like when a draft dodger like Bush and Trump happily send soldiers to go and fight.

Quote from: sponk on June 08, 2019, 07:27:40 PM
It's right to think Mike is a coward because he's explicitly encouraged people to punch members of the alt-right but didn't do that when he had the chance. It's like when a draft dodger like Bush and Trump happily send soldiers to go and fight.

you are a fucking melon

Ah, but it makes you think, eh?

My bourgeois complacency has been well and truly shook, there's no mistake.

Crisps?

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on June 08, 2019, 03:58:22 PM
Interestingly when Facebook banned Tommy they claimed to have a stack of his messages inciting violence - "including a post urging people to terrorise and behead those who follow the Koran" - but nobody else ever saw these messages, Tommy denies ever saying anything like it, and they won't even share a censored screengrab. Which is mad because that's obviously a serious legally actionable offence.

Presumably he sued FB and won easily because they were lying?

chveik

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on June 08, 2019, 05:14:15 PM
Ever so well done on bringing back this terrific insult, I haven't heard anyone use it since I was your age. I mean, in my defence I only breathe through my mouth when I have a cold, but still, your reasoning is razor sharp. Looking forward to hearing 'window licker' again too. How can I come back from this sort of rebuttal? You are the best.

oh hello, forum debate guy!

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 08, 2019, 07:10:09 PM
If you can't tell the difference between the words 'read the article' and 'watch the video', I can't help you. Sorry.

'Scrutinise the webpage' was the important message, I feel.

QuoteBut you'd agree that Tommy Robinson punching someone for disagreeing with him should be classified as a criminal assault right?

Ideally, but you know, freedom of speech doesn't come without freedom from consequence! Also, "The man said he does not plan to make a complaint to police as he hopes this is the end of the matter."

Quote from: Crisps? on June 08, 2019, 09:17:58 PM
Presumably he sued FB and won easily because they were lying?

Well as soon as he's done suing Twitter and Sky News and Cambridgeshire Police and a prison governor and so on, hopefully he will get round to Facebook, get this all sorted out. If he's calling for all Muslims to be beheaded then he is a psychopathic monster and it is all over for him, seems odd for this dynamite evidence to be tossed away as a vague bulletpoint in a press release without direct quotation, times and dates etc.

Quote from: chveik on June 09, 2019, 12:25:53 AM
oh hello, forum debate guy!

Hiii!

Crisps?

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on June 09, 2019, 01:40:17 AM
Well as soon as he's done suing Twitter and Sky News and Cambridgeshire Police and a prison governor and so on, hopefully he will get round to Facebook, get this all sorted out. If he's calling for all Muslims to be beheaded then he is a psychopathic monster and it is all over for him, seems odd for this dynamite evidence to be tossed away as a vague bulletpoint in a press release without direct quotation, times and dates etc.

There's no reason for FB to waste their time doing any of that, even for something as important as disabling a username in a computer database. Seems odd that he'll sue a tinpot police force (and lose) because a bobby told him to leave a pub, but won't sue a multi-billion dollar corporation that would immediately settle with retirement money if they were lying about what he's done.

BritishHobo

Quote from: sponk on June 08, 2019, 07:27:40 PM

Perhaps his theatrical emphasis that the far right needs fucking fighting has been vindicated by the fact that Tommy Robinson and several of his thick fans have turned up at Mike's house in order to physically intimidate him into stopping his criticism of Tommy.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: BritishHobo on June 09, 2019, 03:41:41 PM
Perhaps his theatrical emphasis that the far right needs fucking fighting has been vindicated by the fact that Tommy Robinson and several of his thick fans have turned up at Mike's house in order to physically intimidate him into stopping his criticism of Tommy.

This is not a correct summary of why Tommy went to Stuchbery's house, but it's not your fault, you'll have noticed there's only ever one side heard of any story involving Tommy. Evidently Stuchbery had instigated the intimidation of Tommy's family, there had been antifa goons marauding around outside his in-laws' house where his wife and children were staying, when it was publicly known that Tommy was out of the country. Tommy went round Stuchbery's house - on his own - to ask him about the use of doorstepping as an intimidation tactic.

Paul Calf