Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:27:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shit year.

Started by RossFromFriends, June 06, 2019, 04:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well that was fun. Started at 6, ended at 9. I enjoyed it and I think she did too. Just a hug at the end. Think we'll probably just be friends, but always nice to have more of those.

Twit 2

Quote from: RossFromFriends on July 12, 2019, 10:18:39 PM
Started at 6, ended at 9. I enjoyed it and I think she did too.

Heh. I'm ambivalent about it, which is objectively a bit stupid. Guess I was hoping for mad monkey sex. But she did end the date on a slightly lame feeling a bit tired thing. And... I think what she wants is sex without any relationship, so looking for immediate spark. Which there wasn't, so think she might well back off massively. I don't think sparks work like that, except when you're drunk and young.

Oh, a guessing game for you- Tinder lady asked me if we were definitely separated as we were walking along the river, guess who I saw in a punt?

Ferris

Former Villa striker and Scotland international Alan MacInally?

imitationleather

chveik

imitationleather

Quote from: Danger Man on July 12, 2019, 11:00:47 PM
Stephen Fry

It can't be him because I saw him coming out of a bar in Havana with Kate Moss in 2015 and it's hardly likely that he is going to appear in the anecdotes of two people on here.

Hah, I thought it was obvious. The wife's girlfriend. Out with her work friends. We didn't acknowledge each other or make eye contact but it still made things complicated - not for the date, but after. The wife was waiting to go out and join her for drinks. (I might be able to break down the complications more later).

Nothing actually bad there, but complicated and I can't work out how to explain it.

Anyway, I sent a message saying it was good and I'd like to do it again even if just as friends and just got a very positive message back, so yay! Yeah, crazy monkey sex would be good, but yeah actually the chat better..

Shit, over investing again.

bgmnts

I have had one successful date and one date in 6 months and i've contacted/swiped over 800 girls at least so you're doing alright. Just message other ladies I suppose. 

Yeah, but you're a repulsive cunt.

Sorry. I know I'm a ridiculously lucky twat, which is why I'm struggling not to get over invested.

Ferris

Quote from: imitationleather on July 12, 2019, 11:02:10 PM
It can't be him because I saw him coming out of a bar in Havana with Kate Moss in 2015 and it's hardly likely that he is going to appear in the anecdotes of two people on here.

Well I saw him buy shitloads of tins of pre-mixed Gordon's gin and tonics in the waitrose on Morningside high street in Edinburgh circa 2010, so he's in at least 1 anecdote.

Christ, this is like that episode of the old Ricky Gervais XFM show when Steve gets jealous of the guy who somehow found a girlfriend while trapped in a hole.

Lost Oliver

Can we still guess who you saw?

If so I'll go for Darius Vassell, just cos' of the Villa connection.

poo

Icehaven

So as well as this thread teaching us about the complexities og human sexuality, it's also taught us that Stephen Fry may be a mild alcoholic.

Quote from: RossFromFriends on July 12, 2019, 10:46:44 PM
Heh. I'm ambivalent about it, which is objectively a bit stupid. Guess I was hoping for mad monkey sex. But she did end the date on a slightly lame feeling a bit tired thing. And... I think what she wants is sex without any relationship, so looking for immediate spark. Which there wasn't, so think she might well back off massively. I don't think sparks work like that, except when you're drunk and young.

Oh, a guessing game for you- Tinder lady asked me if we were definitely separated as we were walking along the river, guess who I saw in a punt?

Dont be; sounds like a positive outcome to me! Its a first date after years of marriage where other people may be too damaged to be capable of making any kind of connection at all...Ive never been married but Ive certainly fallen down holes that have been very hard to get out of after breaking up with someone, resulting in every date that wasnt successful feeling like a massive rejection and ending in me feeling more bitter and one step closer to becoming the little Bagel fella

In particularly sparse periods of my life if I went on a date and it went a similar way to yours Id be absolutely crestfallen, as if it was just a massive kick in the teeth and an unbearable rejection just because the girl didnt want to stay out all night and spend the night together. It seems preposterous looking back that I got so fucking sensitive about it, because dating is going to be a trial an error (especially through dating apps) and youre meeting up for a couple of hours to see if you like eachother, and thats not going to happen everytime. If it doesnt work out this time it might the next, just keep doing whatever you did this time and remind yourself that this isnt the be all and end all and you'll be fine

Danger Man

Quote from: icehaven on July 13, 2019, 09:23:39 AM
So as well as this thread teaching us about the complexities og human sexuality, it's also taught us that Stephen Fry may be a mild alcoholic.

Stephen Fry's marriage lasting 4 years and counting has been a lesson for me. I gave it 6 months.

Ham Bap

Quote from: Lost Oliver on July 13, 2019, 09:03:10 AM
Can we still guess who you saw?

If so I'll go for Darius Vassell, just cos' of the Villa connection.

You can guess, I've come pretty close to just saying. I don't post much anymore. I also came very close to posting this under the wrong account, like a big idiot.

She suggested another date idea and we could have done it tonight but it was too late. So definitely keen. This is going well ... really struggling not to get over invested. Need to rework my tinder profile again and get some more irons going, so this isn't the only thing I have going.

Quote from: Misspent Boners on July 13, 2019, 09:25:04 AM
It seems preposterous looking back that I got so fucking sensitive about it, because dating is going to be a trial an error (especially through dating apps) and youre meeting up for a couple of hours to see if you like eachother, and thats not going to happen everytime. If it doesnt work out this time it might the next, just keep doing whatever you did this time and remind yourself that this isnt the be all and end all and you'll be fine

Basically yes to all this, but hard to do when coming out of the emotional wreck I was. I felt like no one would ever date me, so the fact I've had a date is a bit mad.

bgmnts

I really hope you fail.

holyzombiejesus

I hope things go well for you but I really wish you'd stop calling it crazy monkey sex.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: RossFromFriends on July 13, 2019, 10:17:13 PMYou can guess, I've come pretty close to just saying. I don't post much anymore. I also came very close to posting this under the wrong account, like a big idiot.

I think you misread him... he was being silly and asking can they still guess who you saw in the punt, even though you already told them.

Quote from: RossFromFriends on July 13, 2019, 10:17:13 PMNeed to rework my tinder profile again and get some more irons going, so this isn't the only thing I have going.

Unless of course she spots that and takes umbrage at you for doing so...

Bazooka

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on July 13, 2019, 10:28:54 PM
I hope things go well for you but I really wish you'd stop calling it crazy monkey sex.

Indeed, imagining primal screams, showing of fangs and shit flinging, really put me off my tea.

Shaky

I've recently found myself in almost exactly the same situation as you, RossFromFriends (years of marriage, still in the house together, kids. No lesbianism, though) so if you don't mind I'm going to use you as a guide through this murky new world. You seem to be handling it a lot better than I am.

samadriel

Why not just take heroin?

touchingcloth

Why not kill the two women, the kids and potentially yourself? When you think about it, it's the only way to resolve the problem entirely. Crazy monkey murder.