Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:21:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Salted caramel, pulled pork, sourdough,

Started by touchingcloth, June 08, 2019, 10:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: pancreas on June 12, 2019, 10:02:00 AM
Eating children is even worse than paeding them!

[tag]Morrissey pleased with new album title[/tag]

touchingcloth

Quote from: pancreas on June 12, 2019, 10:02:00 AM
Eating children is even worse than paeding them!

What if you eat their anus?

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: the on June 11, 2019, 10:33:45 AM
Beer battered
Triple cooked

Yeah because because battered and fried things weren't cutting the mustard until you wrote those words on every menu in the land. What a revolution

Beer batter I can forgive, but every time I've had "triple cooked" chips they've been disgusting. Just strangely tough, burnt tasting and however unoriginal an observation it is , it really does just taste like someone's recooked leftovers it's rubbish.

Yet to try black country battered chips , but would be nice to give them a go before I'm too old to eat them without getting an instant heart attack, so let's hope thats the next fad.

Icehaven

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on June 13, 2019, 11:27:43 AM

Yet to try black country battered chips , but would be nice to give them a go before I'm too old to eat them without getting an instant heart attack, so let's hope thats the next fad.

The ones they sell in the Black Country Museum are apparently so amazing that it's worth paying your entry fee then spending a significant amount of your day out in a chip shop queue.