Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:18:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Crystal Maze Computer Game Screenshot

Started by Delete Delete Delete, June 08, 2019, 11:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on June 08, 2019, 11:13:02 PM
What a bunch of nerks.

If this was Guess Who, who'd pick one if the ones with glasses?

Top-left corner is 80s Gove truffling for a line of coke on a high shelf.

As someone with the horn massively for most of the female Crystal Maze contestants of the 1990s (it's my stock answer to 'looks-wise what is your type') this is very disappointing.

The Centre bottom male looks like to feet dove taileing out blancing a couple of sponges on top.

touchingcloth

machotrouts

the

"... Brian Arsehole, a systems analyst from Telford in Shropshire" etc

alan nagsworth

I would fuck every single one of them senseless. Especially that one, you know the one I mean.

Avril Lavigne

Dude on the far left in the middle row looks like Jimmy Carr tried to eat an American football.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on June 08, 2019, 11:53:52 PM
Dude on the far left in the middle row looks like Jimmy Carr tried to eat an American football.

Johnny Yesno

BlodwynPig

2nd column, middle. Johhny Yesno in lipstick.

mothman

Bottom, second right, Katie Hopkins. Though the real thing would look much crosser at being next to a black man.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: mothman on June 09, 2019, 01:27:17 AM
Bottom, second right, Katie Hopkins. Though the real thing would look much crosser at being next to a black man.

Above Hopkins' is Stephen Mangan looking guilty for having blacked up for a role. As well he should.

mothman

alan nagsworth

Second one on the bottom row is Michael Cera. There he is look, in his latest role as "awkward gameshow contestant". Heh! What sort of scrapes is he going to get into? Will his trousers fall down as he jumps around to collect bits of silver paper in the Crystal Dome, exposing a pair of pants with an embarrassing design? Or maybe he'll fumble a challenge in the Aztec zone because a pretty female contestant is shouting instructions, and he can't concentrate, and his trousers and pants fall down, exposing his little pink arse? Tune in to fucking find out.

Twed