Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:18:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Positive Games Thread

Started by The Boston Crab, June 09, 2019, 08:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thursday

Just say it's a satire on humanity, and how in the future they'll make pervy android designs.

Yoko Taro literally said he likes arses so he made it so you see a fair bit of her arse. If you try to move the camera around to see her arsed more though the camera won't play ball and I feel like 2B might get a bit uppity, I can't remember. If she does, I certainly just blow her skirt off and press my nose against the screen.

It's amazing how even after thirty odd years, games still have the ability to surprise and excite and consume me like when I was a little kid. Looking along the line at the 48 games I've installed on my 360 and the 36 games installed on my Switch, I'm genuinely excited to play pretty much all of them. While I do rag on games a fair bit because many of them are pretty unimaginative, as with any artistic medium, they have the capacity to thrill me more than almost any other entertainment.

bgmnts

I've gone the opposite way, I am trying to get back as it's all I had but even nostalgic games do very little to me now. Worrying.