Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:55:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

E3 2019

Started by Thursday, June 09, 2019, 12:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thursday

React to stuff in here, if you want, I don't know

Xbox conference at 9pm tonight.

Here's all the conference times

biggytitbo

Microsoft's should be interesting as they've spent the last few years buying up loads of game studios so they can have exclusives ready for their new consoles. Might get the first announcement of those too.

VelourSpirit

https://www.twitch.tv/Limmy limmy's streaming the xbox stream, brill

VelourSpirit

looks like they're going to announce that there are going to be more games coming out

Kelvin

Ha, the reveal at the end of Cyberpunk made me laugh. Shouldn't, but did.

biggytitbo

Its not out for almost another year! Doh.

I'll be getting that Flight Sim game.

And Lego Forza looks really fun.

VelourSpirit

star wars. zombie game. advertising tie in. zombie game. cgi cutscenes. star wars.

biggytitbo

Phantasy Star 2, thats a big 'un isnt it!

Kelvin

Quote from: TwinPeaks on June 09, 2019, 10:11:29 PM
star wars. zombie game. advertising tie in. zombie game. cgi cutscenes. star wars.

Started strong, but has fizzled out a bit, really. I'll never understand how people can get so excited about CGI promos.

VelourSpirit

borderlands, outer worlds, they just epitomize the kind of gamer shit i do not fucking care about at all. wow look it's all mad and there's guns and mad people going about dropping fuckin loot and shit!!! every game looks the fucking same. what am i even looking for

biggytitbo

Kevin Eldon's Ring.

Zetetic

biggytitbo

Their new console is exactly the same as the PS5 then.

Sounds like it's going to take a turbo dump on the PS5.

madhair60

That was a really good conference. game after game after game

Blue Jam

Come on Bethesda, are we getting Prey 2 or what?

Blue Jam

Someone's very happy to be at E3... and I like the look of this:
https://youtu.be/aGsJSVbA-KE

Thursday

... Bethesda announce a Commander Keen Game?! Oh and it's a phone game there we go... fucking hell.

Bazooka

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 09, 2019, 10:12:11 PM
Phantasy Star 2, thats a big 'un isnt it!

North America only, the dumb cunts.

biggytitbo

Consignia

Quote from: Thursday on June 10, 2019, 06:23:47 AM
... Bethesda announce a Commander Keen Game?! Oh and it's a phone game there we go... fucking hell.

Somewhere in the world a finger on a dried out money's paw furled up for that.

Blue Jam

brat-sampson

Game Pass on PC is a massive deal. Hundreds of games, many on launch day, for less than a tenner a month. It's even less if you stock up on cheap Xbox Gold sub codes then Upgrade them to ultimate, as everything stacks.

Hell, just for the opening dollar offer atm you can play Metro Exodus, Shenmue, Vampyr, Arkham Knight (soon), Hollow Knight, Slay the Spire and so many more it's bonkers.

Kelvin

Yeah, game pass is amazing really. It's probably enough to persuade me to get an Xbox over a PlayStation if I ever buy a second console.

biggytitbo

Do you keep the game or are you just renting?

Twed

Quote from: Thursday on June 10, 2019, 06:23:47 AM
That seems like the worst possible input for a Commander Keen game. But that's okay because Commander Keen is only good in the minds of people who had PCs at the time when they didn't have any proper games.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 10, 2019, 12:38:58 PM
Do you keep the game or are you just renting?

You keep the game for as long as you pay for game pass.

biggytitbo

That's a no then. I don't know how sustainable everything in the world going subscription is. How are we supposed to afford even a fraction of these things?