Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:52:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Grave Soon (Probably)

Started by Konki, June 09, 2019, 03:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konki

Not eaten anything all day.

Too hungover to get out of bed.

Bereft and starving.

Grave soon?

imitationleather

If anything it'll probably do you good.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'd start digging if I were you, grave boy.

grassbath

Eat something carby, greasy but inoffensive. Chips are a good option. This will mitigate your hangover symptoms by at least 30-40%.

Konki

Good idea. Bring me chips, yeah?

Rolf Lundgren

imitationleather

Probably time to have a really good think about whether or not you've wasted your life.

pancreas

Good. I am glad you will soon be dead.

grassbath

Quote from: Konki on June 09, 2019, 03:47:45 PM
Good idea. Bring me chips, yeah?

No, I'm busy being up and about and productive you see.

Chollis

Paul Calf

Piss away. It's mainly water anyway.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Konki on June 09, 2019, 04:29:09 PM
Can you eat quilt?

I wouldn't. Imagine all the stray globules of spunk that have ended up on it.

Cloud

Konki

Just done a sick into a pair of jeans. Not long left now.

Attila

Quote from: Konki on June 09, 2019, 03:05:45 PM
Not eaten anything all day.

Too hungover to get out of bed.

Bereft and starving.

Grave soon?

Get hold of Richard Matheson's fine novel on the subject Hunger and Thirst.

seepage

^ or better still, get hold of a mattessons smoked sausage. microwave a punnet of baked beans. sorted.

Konki

Please come and push a sausage into my face.

mothman

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'd go back to sleep if I were you. Today has been a proper write off and no mistake. Tomorrow I expect great things from you.

Sherringford Hovis

Had the pleasure of meeting Konki at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

dallasman

Quote from: Konki on June 09, 2019, 04:29:09 PM
Can you eat quilt?

Ha ha, I read that as "can you eat quiet?", and I was about to say "no you can't, not chips". Then I thought, "oh, 'can you eat the quiet', like, 'can you eat silence'?" Well, that damn near blew my head clean off my shoulders. Heh. But quilt, of course not. Even the cat knows that, and the cat eats plastic bags, right in front of me.

To tell you the truth, Konki, I had a feeling you weren't long for this earth when I first saw your username. In my country, "konk" is short for "konkurs", which means "bankrupt", but is also used about failing engines and such, mostly as a verb. "My car konka on the E18", you'd say. Or, "the laser printer konka, call IT". Somone identified as "Konki" would be flagged as prone to malfunction, so, as I said, I'm not the least bit surprised you are dying. I hope you're comfortable, though, and that someone sees their way to deliver you some chips. And you should munch on those bad boys with abandon, as loudly as you please.

Safe travels, and PS: I love your avatar! Too bad you'll miss out on the hologram tour.

Anagram of a Shit Name

Over 3 and a half hours since his last post.

Dead now

RIP

Konki

Quote from: dallasman on June 09, 2019, 08:30:10 PM
To tell you the truth, Konki, I had a feeling you weren't long for this earth when I first saw your username. In my country, "konk" is short for "konkurs", which means "bankrupt", but is also used about failing engines and such, mostly as a verb. "My car konka on the E18", you'd say. Or, "the laser printer konka, call IT". Somone identified as "Konki" would be flagged as prone to malfunction, so, as I said, I'm not the least bit surprised you are dying.

It's some comfort knowing this is merely destiny, thank you. Still hanging on in there. Even managed to get out of bed briefly to empty my guts down the pan.

Anagram of a Shit Name

He has risen again!

Not dead.