Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:48:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Walk in on your lover in bed with an alien

Started by Bazooka, June 10, 2019, 10:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

So you get in from a hard days graft, hear giggling and pelvic bones colliding, head into the master suite, and your other half is making love to an E.T martian. Can you even muster up anger at this point, you are the second person to discover a being from another world, the mental strain must be unimaginable. What do you even do?

Icehaven

Couldn't be worse than finding them in bed with not one but two giant M&Ms that have come to life.

Blue Jam

Paul Calf

Icehaven

Seriously though has anyone here ever actually walked in on their partner in bed with someone else (man, woman, alien or M&M?) If so how did it pan out? Did you do the whole rom-com ''Oh don't let me interrupt you!'' thing and they end up chasing you down the street in the nude, begging for forgiveness? Or did you hop in yourself?
Sorry I'm being very flippant about the horror of probably the worst way to discover infidelity, it's just it's such a film and TV cliché, and it must have really happened millions of times, it's just I've never known anyone it's happened to.

Bazooka

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 10, 2019, 10:28:19 AM
HS Art is sadface.

Its a scientific morale quandary, I pray this situation never happens to you.

willpurry

Quote from: icehaven on June 10, 2019, 10:33:29 AM
Seriously though has anyone here ever actually walked in on their partner in bed with someone else (man, woman, alien or M&M?) If so how did it pan out? Did you do the whole rom-com ''Oh don't let me interrupt you!'' thing and they end up chasing you down the street in the nude, begging for forgiveness? Or did you hop in yourself?
Sorry I'm being very flippant about the horror of probably the worst way to discover infidelity, it's just it's such a film and TV cliché, and it must have really happened millions of times, it's just I've never known anyone it's happened to.

Has anyone here BEEN the lover and actually handed the partner/spouse their clothes from their hiding place in the wardrobe?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: icehaven on June 10, 2019, 10:19:06 AM
Couldn't be worse than finding them in bed with not one but two giant M&Ms that have come to life.

You're not wrong, I'll never forgive her. Never.

Endicott

Quote from: icehaven on June 10, 2019, 10:33:29 AM
Seriously though has anyone here ever actually walked in on their partner in bed with someone else (man, woman, alien or M&M?)

Not quite what you're asking, but ...

Around 1986 I was on holiday with my gf in Ibiza. At this stage we had never had sex and I was still a virgin, but needless to say in my naivety I thought her agreeing to share a room with me meant I was in with a chance, at least.

I came out of the loo in a night club and saw her in a rear booth tongue jousting with another guy also staying in our hotel. Five days into a two week holiday.

She moved out of our room and into his for the rest of the stay, I got some sympathy from other the guests but no sex.

Oh yeah, then when I got home my Mum told me my pet budgie had died while I was away. Icing. On. The. Cake.

pancreas

Jittlebags

This put me in mind of The Viz:

Quote"West Midlands mental patient drops showbiz bombshell - I'VE BEDDED THE TV PUPPETS! - Seedy sex lives of the children's telly favourites.

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/vizsooty.html

Icehaven

Quote from: Endicott on June 10, 2019, 11:21:38 AM

Around 1986 I was on holiday with my gf in Ibiza. At this stage we had never had sex and I was still a virgin, but needless to say in my naivety I thought her agreeing to share a room with me meant I was in with a chance, at least.

I came out of the loo in a night club and saw her in a rear booth tongue jousting with another guy also staying in our hotel. Five days into a two week holiday.

She moved out of our room and into his for the rest of the stay, I got some sympathy from other the guests but no sex.

Oh yeah, then when I got home my Mum told me my pet budgie had died while I was away. Icing. On. The. Cake.

Maybe the budgie died of shock when it heard you'd gone on holiday with someone before you'd even slept together. Seriously though I do hope you didn't pay for the whole holiday and that you told the airline staff what happened and they upgraded you to first class so you didn't have to sit next to her on the plane home.   

Edit; and in your defence FWIW, I don't think it's naïve to think sharing a room meant you'd be getting some action, although if you still hadn't after 5 days then the alarm bells may have been ringing. 

Endicott

Quote from: icehaven on June 10, 2019, 11:36:14 AM
Maybe the budgie died of shock when it heard you'd gone on holiday with someone before you'd even slept together. Seriously though I do hope you didn't pay for the whole holiday and that you told the airline staff what happened and they upgraded you to first class so you didn't have to sit next to her on the plane home.   

I did none of those things. You're right though, that budgie was no fool.

mothman

My brother caught me in his bed with my wife.

Glebe

Johnny Yesno

Not what I was expecting when my girlfriend said she was really getting into Greys' anatomy.

Emma Raducanu

Quote from: Endicott on June 10, 2019, 11:21:38 AM

Around 1986 I was on holiday with my gf in Ibiza.

Was she your actual girlfriend? She sounds borderline sociopathic. She just moved out, then sat next to you on the plane back? What did you talk about on your way back.

Cloud

Is that one of those who ejaculates out of their foreheads?

Divorce her and become captain of the Orville.