Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:02:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Do ghosts watch you wank?

Started by Mr_Simnock, June 10, 2019, 11:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Simnock

Well do they? Think about it if spirits are real and around us do some watch us wank? When I'm cranking one out over a tubby blonde milf do I have a dead relative floating next to me unseen and tutting away?

St_Eddie

*obligatory joke about ectoplasm being found all over the keyboard, post-wank*

Johnny Yesno

They like looking at erections - they have a bit of a horn ting.

Sherringford Hovis

Some blokes have big cocks.

Some blokes have small cocks.

My cock's a medium; ergo, ghosts.

BlodwynPig

Ghosts don't exist in the present, they are just echoes from periods of previous trauma.

That's why you see the ghost of the tea that your mum has put beside your bed while you were wanking.

imitationleather

My cats most certainly do. Are they ghosts, or should I be in prison?

EbbyVale

Had a Jesusified book for the newly pubescent a few years back that told readers not to wank in case Jesus turned up in their room. Like some horrific Christian take on Aladdin's lamp.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: EbbyVale on June 11, 2019, 03:31:15 AM
Had a Jesusified book for the newly pubescent a few years back that told readers not to wank in case Jesus turned up in their room. Like some horrific Christian take on Aladdin's lamp.

If Jesus showed up in your room, you'd have to brazen it out, wouldn't you ? Say " Coo, talk about a second coming! ", something like that.

Buelligan

He's seen it all before anyway.  Hardest job in the world.

He'd probably do a Paul Hogan.

poo

Think about this a LOT. Can Nan see me now, rubber glove, nipple bunting, cricket bat up my arse, cumming into a mug?

Paul Calf

Camp Tramp

Ghosts are individuals. Some watch, some avert their spectral eyes.

non capisco

Some poltergeists do it for you!!!!

kittens

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 11, 2019, 07:54:28 AM
Ghosts are not real.

extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence, calf. prove ghosts aren't real.

biggytitbo

Quote from: imitationleather on June 11, 2019, 01:26:53 AM

Yes you should, letting your cats watch is a form of bestiality.

Paul Calf

Quote from: kittens on June 11, 2019, 08:07:40 AM
extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence, calf. prove ghosts aren't real.

I asked everyone here in this room 'Are you a ghost?' and they all said 'no'.

Anagram of a Shit Name

They're all ghosts by the time....etc

seepage

it's not ghosts, it's the Baby Jesus

Gregory Torso

When I was a foul horny teenager, when everything was permitted, all flesh was go, and any time I found myself alone in a house it was decreed that I get straight down to it - and by that, I mean "wanking" - I once made a ghost get so digusted with me that it slammed a door as it left the house. I was watching some ultra soft core fighting fantasy shit, it might have been Beastmaster 3, which I don't think even has any beasts in it, only sex witches that stay properly fully clothed whilst lezzing each other up with their eyes doing dirty spells. Anyway, I was in full stampede, frustratedly chasing a boob shot that would never arrive, when the TV suddenly switched itself off and the living room door slammed shut. I clearly felt a presence leave the house and my life, and great waves of shame and sorrow avalanched me (after I finished). Nothing new there then, laffo.

BlodwynPig

Twed

Quote from: Gregory Torso on June 11, 2019, 09:03:09 AM
When I was a foul horny teenager, when everything was permitted, all flesh was go, and any time I found myself alone in a house it was decreed that I get straight down to it - and by that, I mean "wanking" - I once made a ghost get so digusted with me that it slammed a door as it left the house. I was watching some ultra soft core fighting fantasy shit, it might have been Beastmaster 3, which I don't think even has any beasts in it, only sex witches that stay properly fully clothed whilst lezzing each other up with their eyes doing dirty spells. Anyway, I was in full stampede, frustratedly chasing a boob shot that would never arrive, when the TV suddenly switched itself off and the living room door slammed shut. I clearly felt a presence leave the house and my life, and great waves of shame and sorrow avalanched me (after I finished). Nothing new there then, laffo.
A ghost told me you lubed up a carrot with Lurpak and tweaked your nipples off to See It Saw It

dr_christian_troy

It would certainly make an episode of Most Haunted more interesting - Derek Acorah sitting in a darkened room while we watch him exorcise some spectral spunk (poltergush?) out of his haunted lance in night vision, making those weird orgasm noises he makes when he gets off on knowing he's conning millions of people all in one go.

pancreas

Quote from: poo on June 11, 2019, 07:49:44 AM
cricket bat up my arse

This is good protection against predatory bum ghasts, in addition to providing a delightful extra layer of pleasure. One must just make extra sure not to fall over or sit down.

Dex Sawash

That's why you get them de-clawed

dr_christian_troy

Only if you're rubbing catnip on your lad.

Mister Six

Quote from: Camp Tramp on June 11, 2019, 07:54:46 AM
Ghosts are individuals. Some watch, some avert their spectral eyes.

Some close their eyes or put their hands in front of their faces, but because they're ghosts their eyelids and limbs are transparent and they can see everything. That's how they get around it, the dirty dead bastards.

Small Man Big Horse

I genuinely have a friend who doesn't enjoy sex because she's worried that the ghosts of her relatives may be watching her. She's an acclaimed therapist too, so naturally I've just pm'd her details to Dr Rock.

New folder

Sometimes I pull a white sheet with two eye holes over my head and watch people masturbate from a corner.

I would occasionally drop small objects on the floor, making them go "What was that?", before continuing to masturbate.