Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:20:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Avoiding Another Thread About Sadness

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, June 11, 2019, 12:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

You didn't say whether or not you liked it, you dozy cow. Honestly, don't know why I bother. Just for that, I'm going to complain directly towards the camera, just like the late Felix Bowness.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 12, 2019, 12:32:16 AM
Couldn't find that one. Have some of this instead:

I appreciate the effort you've made there, I really do don't get me wrong, but in the scene I was thinking of, yer woman actually looked a bit on the vulnerable side, making those famous eyebrows of her doing some top notch vulnerability work. In the clip you done posted, complete confidence can be seen in the old eyebrows, there.
Just to reiterate, I appreciate the effort you made in posting that gif.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I shall teach you how to gif one day, grasshopper. Then the world will truly be yours.

Dunno why you're so big on her eyebrow acting anyway. Emilia Clarke gives far better eyebrow.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

There could be a whole thread dedicated to how heartbreakingly, collosally almost pretanaturally beautiful Jodie Comer is the acting ability of Her Who  Plays Villanelle's  eyebrows, couldn't there? I mean, that doesn't sound weird or anything, does it ?

Space ghost

my gif'ing skills are bad but is this the part?

canadagoose

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 12, 2019, 12:34:16 AM
You didn't say whether or not you liked it, you dozy cow. Honestly, don't know why I bother. Just for that, I'm going to complain directly towards the camera, just like the late Felix Bowness.
Oh, I "liked" your post on Facebook, I thought that was what you wanted! Yeah, it's a good pic.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Space ghost on June 12, 2019, 02:47:57 AM
my gif'ing skills are bad but is this the part?

Spot on! Quality eyebrows, there! Cheers, Ghosty !

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

It's a lovely morning here in Sunny Moscow, where the temperature has been touching a scorchio -like 30 degrees, none of that pissing down nonsense like what is happening in Britain at the minute , and it's a top national holiday today! Some commendable contributions in this thread, so feeling not too much of a miserable cunt today. One thing that still saddens me, though, is the knowledge that there are people out there who don't consider Her Who Plays Villanelle to be one of the most exquisitely beautiful creatures on this beleaguered planet. But I shall shoulder on. Agree on the quality of Emilia Clarke's eyebrows as mentioned before by matey boy, too ( apart from them outmatching Accent Girl's ).

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 11, 2019, 04:51:11 PM
I'm eating a banana, and trying hard not to cry.

ETA: Inserted the adjective "hard" into the above sentence, so that it can be sung to the first line of the popular Johnny Burke and Jimmy Van Heusen song "Busy Doing Nothing."

That should be adverb, shouldn't it ? I hope my appalling grammatical error didn't spoil your enjoyment of that post too much.
Also, this has become another comerthread, hasn't it ? Sorry about that.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but am just off to get me heart knacked again, and didnae think it was worth starting a new thread just for that. It's raining, as well. Not doing too grand at the old sadness avoidance, here.

Noonling

Have you tried smiling?

Hope that helps x

Danger Man

Smile at a stranger today.

You just might save a life.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Actually, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Went meeting Her Who Plays Villanelle Features for the first time in ages , and although yer woman reproachfully snapped " Lisa! " at me ( which confused me, so I pointed out that I was a man and that wasn't my name, at which point, she said " Oh yeah, soz...anyway, ( Real Name ) ! " a couple of times, things went well.Sadness just about avoided.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 12, 2019, 12:32:16 AM
In fact, here's an exclusive image of her responding to me saying how I would stop being soppy around her, grow up a bit and act my age.

Buelligan

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 15, 2019, 03:28:46 PM
Actually, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Went meeting Her Who Plays Villanelle Features for the first time in ages , and although yer woman reproachfully snapped " Lisa! " at me ( which confused me, so I pointed out that I was a man and that wasn't my name, at which point, she said " Oh yeah, soz...anyway, ( Real Name ) ! " a couple of times, things went well.Sadness just about avoided.

Jesus man.  I know this is pointless but I'm saying it for other people who might listen.  Don't love someone for how they look.  Love someone for how they are (to you and others). 

I've been working, these last few days, with a very attractive woman.  She really is indisputably so.  She has an extremely handsome husband with a worthwhile and reasonably-paid career, who clearly loves her, she treats him like a boring little dog.  She's extremely quick to anger and sulks for days, I'm just watching and I pity him.  I do ask myself though, after the fun of fucking someone perfect gets routine or even withdrawn, what is left?

By all means, look for someone beautiful and good.  But if you can only have one, go for good (or accept you will always be unhappy).

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

It isn't just for how she looks, for the record she owns her own pub, too. Her friendship with me is as important as anything else. I *am* a shallow cunt, though.

Buelligan

Yeah, but you always say her who looks... it is about how she looks Lisa.  And that's fine, we all have things that we like but you know.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'm sorry, but " She Looks Like Her Who, Etc. " is not the only way in which I've referenced yer woman. I've said she's got a wizzo pair of norks, too.

oh dear.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Don't even know what's going on in this thread anymore.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Never mind, mate.

( Elder Sumo Prophecy is my mate, readers ).

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Danger Man

Jesus man.  I know this is pointless but I'm saying it for other people who might listen.  Don't love someone for how they look.  Love someone for how good they are at blowjobs. 

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ That's enough of that caper, Danger So- Called Man. Supposing the real Her Who Plays Villanelle saw that ? You'd be in dead lumber , and she'd probably send round her brother to twat you.

( I know I said something similar to you in a pm , but my ace wit deserves a wider audience )

chveik

I would've though it was much more easy to find a Russian wife, like they say on those websites.

Buelligan

Quote from: Danger Man on June 15, 2019, 04:30:00 PM
Jesus man.  I know this is pointless but I'm saying it for other people who might listen.  Don't love someone for how they look.  Love someone for how good they are at blowjobs.

That's why you're so popular, you dirty old bollocks.