Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:33:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Richardson's Vehicle

Started by Tony Tony Tony, June 11, 2019, 01:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icehaven

There's been a trailer on for a while now that has Jon Richardson saying ''I've got a mortgage.'' on it. I'm usually looking at my phone, my dinner or out the window during ads so I don't know what the show is and I always only half hear it anyway, so I've heard Jon Richardson going ''I've got a mortgage.'' about 20 times with no context. Maybe there isn't any context anyway, it isn't a huge stretch to imagine a Jon Richardson joke entirely constituting him saying ''I've got a mortgage.'' in his voice, but anyway presumably it's for this. 

jsgibble

Quote from: icehaven on June 17, 2019, 02:40:02 PM
There's been a trailer on for a while now that has Jon Richardson saying ''I've got a mortgage.'' on it. I'm usually looking at my phone, my dinner or out the window during ads so I don't know what the show is and I always only half hear it anyway, so I've heard Jon Richardson going ''I've got a mortgage.'' about 20 times with no context. Maybe there isn't any context anyway, it isn't a huge stretch to imagine a Jon Richardson joke entirely constituting him saying ''I've got a mortgage.'' in his voice, but anyway presumably it's for this.

That's from the set of Ultimate Worrier but yeah, it probably applies to both.