Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:31:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Being A Right Old Daredevil

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, June 12, 2019, 03:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Today, in the heart of Moscow, en route to an evening of blummin' noisy experimental music, I am wearing my Pussy Riot T- Shirt. Bold as brass, it says " Everybody Can Be A Pussy Riot " ( In Russian, and that ), and here I am, walking round Moscow wearing it. Got some looks today, I can tell you. As I entered the Metro station, there were even some audible gasps ( sadly, this proved to be because John Oates  from Hall and Oates was behind me. Gosh, he's not a tall man ). Well, I don't care, here I am daringly wearing my Pussy Riot t- Shirt, and there's nothing you can do to stop me ( admittedly, I *did* remove all pictures of me wearing it from me Facebook profile page before applying for me Russian Visa, which maybe isn't quite so daring ) !
So, I'm sure you all agree I'm quite the daredevil, and you all really like me, and think I'm great.
When have any of youse lot been a right old daredevil, then ?

Icehaven

I had friends who owned and wore those Cradle Of Filth ''Jesus Is A C**t'' shirts about 20 years ago, which was less daredevilish and more just plain embarrassing.

Captain Z

Yesterday I went to a petrol station and didn't switch my mobile phone off.

I once leapt* off a cliff**!

*stepped

**kerb***

***It was a dropped kerb, I'm not fucking mental.

Lordofthefiles

I've been up the leisure centre this aft, let's just say I was involved in some running, ducking, pushing and some seriously heavy petting in the shallow end.
#ZeroFucks

seepage

I risked a 2-1 attack in Afrika Korps

Dex Sawash

Standing wee at home. Only had to wipe up a bit*

* my elbow

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

What are you doing in Moscow? Holiday is it, Sir?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 12, 2019, 09:03:14 PM
What are you doing in Moscow? Holiday is it, Sir?

I work here, you dingbat.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I did not know that, you anus.

Bazooka

I stood in front of a tank yesterday in Tiananmen square, found it out its already been done.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 12, 2019, 10:34:27 PM
I did not know that, you anus.
Well now you bloody well do, you big soppy git. Haven't even been able to watch the second series of " Eve Being All Killed And That", cos orbviously we don't have BBC IPlayer over 'ere, and I haven't been able to work out how to get the FUCKING thing online. On the plus side, the weather's fucking glorious over ere at the minute, there's loads of good bands playing more or less every night, and  there are quite a few jolly attractive ladies about the place.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

You'd probably have to use bit torrent to get it, or proxies or something.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Bit Torrent ? Didn't he used to present " Who Wants To Be A Millionaire " ?

GREAT DAD JOKE!

I really feel that me and ESP are bonding now, like the James Lance character and Alan Partridge, when the James Lance character admires Alan's right smart new music playing equipment.

Lovely stuff, eh, readers ?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Damn right. We should meet up at some point (Moscow maybe) and have ourselves a nice big bum.

dr_christian_troy

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 12, 2019, 10:53:10 PM
Damn right. We should meet up at some point (Moscow maybe) and have ourselves a nice big bum.

What, like Felicity Kendall?

*chortle*